Chapter 19 - Hammer of the Gods

Start from the beginning

Catty looked at him desperately. "I'm tired, Zachariah. I'm done. Okay? You did it. Your plan worked. Just make it stop already. Please." Zachariah started to smirk. "The answer's yes."

"Catty!" Sam told her.

"Cat!" Dean told her.

"No!" Scarlett told her.

Zachariah turned away, speaking in Enochian, summoning Michael. "Zodireda noco aberamage nazodpesade."

Catty looked toward Dean, Scarlett and Sam. Dean, Scarlett and Sam looked at Catty in devastated, horrified confusion.

Catty winked at them, smirking. She looked at Zachariah, acting completely normal. "Of course, I have a few conditions."

Catty had her own Angel Blade, trying to stab Zachariah in the chin through his mouth and into his head.

Zachariah caught her arms, pulling Catty closer threateningly, angrily. "Did you really think that would work?"

"No, actually," Catty answered.

Zachariah looked at Catty in confusion. Catty ripped her arms out of Zachariah's grasp, grabbing his shoulders to restrain him. Ness arrived, standing behind Zachariah, driving Octavia's Angel Sword through the back of Zachariah's head, making the blade come in through his mouth, killing him with a flash of bright white light. Ness took the sword out. Catty let him fall to the floor, against the wall.

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the warehouse, Catty, Castiel, Scarlett, Angelos, Ness, Sam and Dean stood together.

Sam sighed. "All of this, Catty saying 'yes', it was a distraction for Ness to come in and kill Zachariah?"

"Yeah," Ness answered.

Scarlett chuckled in slight surprise, looking from Catty to Ness. "Why didn't you guys tell us?"

"Because your reactions had to be real," Ness answered.

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In John's Lockup, Sam and Scarlett held their broken legs in pain. Dean tried to take a breath, having no lungs. Catty was vomiting blood, having stomach cancer.

Ness: (voice over from 5.18 - Point of No Return) "Now all the Angels and the devil have done is just piss us off."

From 5.15 - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: In the Singer Salvage Yard, The Zombie was still pulling Ness away from the shotgun. Ness rolled to face him, kicking him with her other leg, making him let go and fall back. She grabbed the shotgun, turning toward the Zombie, shooting him in the head, killing him.

Ness: (voice over from 5.18 - Point of No Return) "Tried to have us all killed."

From 5.18 - Point of No Return: In the woods, Castiel, Angelos and Octavia were fighting the Angels that had attacked and nearly killed Octavia, each one killing one.

Ness: (voice over from 5.18 - Point of No Return) "And make us loose a lot of people that we love."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: Outside, across the street, Catty, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Ness couldn't help but stop, looking back into the flames to watch it blow, knowing that Ellen and Jo were gone, breathing heavily, mourning their loss silently, numbly.

Ness: (voice over from 5.18 - Point of No Return) "Ellen. Jo."

From 5.15 - Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: In the Singer House, Bobby's room, Dean walked in to see Karen dead with Bobby and Ness by her side. He looked at them expressionlessly, sympathetic. Ness stood, looking at the gun in her hand, having been the one to kill her mother, tears in her eyes. She could barely meet Dean's gaze.