Chapter 13 - The Song Remains the Same

Start from the beginning

"We were trying to protect you, Ava," Castiel told her.

Octavia held her hand toward the Holy Fire, magically dispelling it, releasing Castiel.

Octavia: (voice over from 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...) "Then remember that I don't need to be protected, Cas."

From 5.10 - Abandon All Hope...: On the farm, Octavia, Angelos and Castiel appeared behind Dean, Ness, Scarlett, Sam and Catty, kneeling next to them, teleporting them away while Lucifer was doing the ritual to summon Death.

Octavia: (voice over from 5.10 Abandon All Hope...) "Now let's get you and Los out of there and get the hell out of here and save Sam, Dean, Catty, Scar and Ness from Lucifer."

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the motel room, Castiel looked at Catty. "You have to stop it."

"Stop what?" Catty asked.

Castiel put two fingers to Catty's forehead.

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: On the street, Catty was lying on a bench at the side of the road, waking up in 1978.

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the diner, Catty looked at the newspaper Young John Winchester was reading, mouthing the words. ''78...'

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: Outside the Campbell House, Young Mary Winchester/Campbell ran out of the house, toward Young John.

Catty was in a car across the street, further away, looking toward them in shock. "Mom?"

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: Outside the car dealership, Young John shook Catty's hand. "John Winchester."

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the Campbell House, Catty's chair was pushed against the wall, pinning Catty to the wall. Deanna Campbell ran toward the Colt on the floor. She was thrown across the room into the kitchen, making her fall onto the table and topple it to the floor.

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the Campbell House, Catty and 'Samuel' sat at the table.

"My parents are Mary and John Winchester, and I am your granddaughter," Catty told him.

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the Walsh House, Young Mary kicked toward Dr. Brown/Azazel. He caught her leg, gripping her throat. Catty burst in with the Colt raised. Dr. Brown/Azazel pulled Young Mary in front of him as a shield.

Catty: (voice over from 4.03 - In the Beginning) "Mary gets killed by a Yellow-Eyed Demon in 1988. Now, if we don't catch this thing now..."

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the Walsh House, black smoke poured out of Dr. Brown's mouth, exiting through a vent in the wall.

Catty: (voice over from 4.03 - In the Beginning) "And kill it, and it gets away, then Mary dies."

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: Lakeside, Catty drove up to see Young Mary holding Young John's body, and Samuel/Azazel kissing her, getting out of the car. "No!"

Catty ran toward them, aiming the Colt at Samuel/Azazel, knowing that Samuel's body was already dead. Before she could shoot, black smoke flowed out of Samuel's body, soaring through the sky, leaving. Samuel's body fell dead. Catty looked at Young Mary. Young Mary looked at Catty, crying.

Catty: (voice over from 4.03 - In the Beginning) "I couldn't stop any of it. She still made the deal."

Young John came back to life.

Catty: (voice over from 4.03 - In the Beginning) "She still died in the nursery, didn't she? She still died saving me."

From 4.03 - In the Beginning: In the motel room, Castiel looked at Catty. "Destiny can't be changed, Catty. All roads lead to the same destination."