Chapter 10 - Abandon All Hope...

Start from the beginning

Zane: (voice over from 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters) "She never really gave it to Lilith."

From 5.09 - The Real Ghostbusters: Outside the hotel, Zane looked at the Winchesters and Ness. "Apparently, Bela gave the Colt to a Demon named Crowley."

"Crowley?" Ness repeated.

"Yep," Zane answered. "And I got a lead on where Crowley might be with the Colt. And I'll go undercover with him to help you guys get it."

NOW

§

Day One

Morning - Highway

Overhead view of several highways crossing each other.

§

Overpass

Underneath the lowest of these highways, was a Crossroads. A man got out of an expensive car, digging a hole in the dirt and gravel, burying a box, standing.

He heard a man's British accented voice behind him. "Mr. Pendleton, I presume." Pendleton turned around to face the man. "Name's Crowley."

"In my negotiations, I was, uh, dealing with a very young, attractive, uh, lady," Pendleton told him.

"Yes, I know," Crowley told him. "But you, piggy bank, you are a big fish, and I wanted to do you the honor of sealing this deal personally."

"She said the deal would be sealed with a kiss," Pendleton told him.

"That's right," Crowley told him.

Pendleton looked at Crowley uncomfortably. Crowley smirked.

"No, I mean, she said--" Pendleton started. "I don't--"

"Your choice," Crowley told him, stepping closer. "You can cling to six decades of deep-seated homophobia, or give it up and get a complete bailout for your bank's ridiculous incompetence."

Crowley stopped within inches of Pendleton.

"There are just things that I--" Pendleton started.

"Going once," Crowley told him.

"I don't think so," Pendleton told him.

"Going twice," Crowley told him.

"All right!" Pendleton told him. "All right." Crowley pulled Pendleton in. "No--"

Crowley kissed Pendleton.

Zane was observing from a distance, on the phone. "Got him."

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §

Crossroads Overpass

Crowley released Pendleton.

Zane spoke into the phone. "Crowley is making a deal, right now."

Scarlett was on the other line, lakeside, leaning against the Impala. "Okay, just don't lose him."

Sam, Catty and Dean turned to look at Scarlett. Scarlett didn't notice because she had her back to them.