Chapter 9 - The Real Ghostbusters

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me?" Dean asked.

"What is LARPing?" Scarlett asked.

"Live-Action Role-Playing," the man answered. "You're fans."

"Fans of what?" Sam asked.

The man walked over to a table labeled 'Bargain Bin' with the Supernatural books.

Catty read the cover of one. "'Supernatural' by Carver Edlund."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: At Chuck's House, Chuck opened the door to see Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty standing outside.

Publisher: (voice over from 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book) "His name's Chuck Shurley. And he's a genius."

"I'm Catty," Catty told him. "This is Sam, Scarlett and Dean. We're the Sam, Dean, Scarlett and Catty you've been writing about."

Sam nodded. "You've been writing about Ness, too."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: There were flashes of "Carver Edlund's" book covers for Supernatural.

Chuck: (voice over from 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book) "I write things, and they come to life?"

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In Chuck's House, Chuck looked at the Winchesters. "Obviously I'm a God."

From 4.18 - The Monster at the End of this Book: In Chuck's House, Angelos explained. "He's a Prophet of the Lord."

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In Becky's bedroom, in the middle of her video call with Chuck, Becky covered her mouth, excited enough that it cause her difficulty speaking. "You. You're..."

"Carver Edlund, yeah," Chuck answered. "Hi, Becky."

"I am your number one fan," Becky told him. "But I know that Supernatural is just a book, okay?"

"Becky, it's all real," Chuck told her.

Becky became overexcited. "I knew it!"

From 5.01 - Sympathy for the Devil: In the motel room, Sam looked at Becky. "You okay, lady?"

"Sam..." Becky trailed off. "Is it really you?" Sam looked at Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean. Becky stepped closer, putting a hand on Sam's chest. "And you're so firm."

"Uh, do I know you?" Sam asked.

Becky pulled her hand away. "No. But I know you. You're Sam Winchester." She looked at Catty, Scarlett and Dean. "You're Catty, Scarlett and Dean Winchester." She looked at Ness. "And you're Ness Singer." She looked from Ness to Dean, smiling widely. "And I knew Dess would look just as good together in real life as they do in my head."

Ness and Dean spoke together in confusion. "Dess?"

Becky nodded. "It's a thing."

Ness and Dean exchanged a look. Becky touched Sam's chest.

Sam looked from Catty, Scarlett, Ness and Dean to Becky awkwardly. "Um, Becky, c--Uh, can you... quit touching me?"

Becky shook her head. "No."

NOW

§

Day One

Morning - On the Road