" I agree. The help that you are talking about what is the min. and max. Conditions?"

" Senior.. Don't take the matters seriously.. an advice on some things is the minimum requirement prevention or protecting the life who was in the agreement is the maximum condition. " (Nathan)

" You're too dumb... Don't take matters seriously? Our life is at stake so how could i won't take matters seriously?"

".. Senior.. I didn't mean it." (Nathan)

" I won't cooperate with you with that conditions. I agree with the minimum requirements but I won't agree with the maximum requirement what if my own life is at stake? I won't sacrifice my life for a person who i can't trust completely."

" That's true. I'm not also willing to do that." (Claudia)

Nathan smiled wryly and look at me.

" I apologize Senior, Then how about just providing some help that won't involve the risk of your life?"

"" Agree. ""

" Also we should discuss our future knowledge of this World sometimes and exchange informations." (Claudia)

" True.. If we have somehow prevented our deaths what would happen? Would we accidentally change things? It is bad if it was like that. "

" If we have change some things our knowledge would be useless.. "(Nathan)

" We're just minor characters.. There's no way we would caused chaos since we're weak. "(Claudia)

We deadpan at her and she look at us confused.

" What? Did I say something wrong? "(Claudia)

" Even we are minor characters we could still create chaos. "

" What's more I'm the Heroine's Brother. "(Nathan)

" If he didn't die and his parents, The Heroine wouldn't become hell bent on getting revenge against Dark Magic Users and Demons."

" I still don't get it. "(Claudia)

" We should maintain the flow of the story as possible. "(Nathan)

" But we must still prevent our deaths. "

They nodded as i take a Contract Paper and started to write the conditions.

" Glaciel what are you doing?" (Claudia)

" making a contract."

" It's a good idea. "(Nathan)

<As a fellow reincarnated person who will meet a tragedic death someday i sympathize with you.

Thus we created this contract establishing our group from today on..
As a member of this Group you must s follow these conditions:

Gathered important Information must be shared to each other

Communication is a must

Offering Advice when facing troublesome problems if ask by the person

Helping the person but not risking his own life

No one should know our future knowledge except for the members of this group unless all members have given one of the members the permission to disclose some information >

" are you two willing to sign this contract with me? "

"" yes! ""

I bite my finger causing it to bleed pouring blood in the contract. Claudia and Nathan also followed. Thus the contract is establish.

" I am looking forward for your cooperation."

" Yes." (Nathan)

" The Contract is establish.. were a buddies now but what would be the name of our group?" (Claudia)

Oh.. I forgotten to write it.

" How about Reincarnated Group?"
(Nathan)

" How lame! That won't do!!" (Claudia)
" Prevent Black Ending?"

Claudia put a thoughtful look for a second but also refuse my suggestion. She suddenly raise her hand into fist and look at us with her passionate twinkling eyes.

" We refuse to follow our destiny, We hate this world! We fight the World!
We won't allow the Fate to win! " (Claudia)

Suddenly Claudia began her (his) Chuunibyou antics again. Looks like i need to get used with this Gender Bender Chuunibyou.

"Our future isn't filled with Darkness and Despair.. There's a Bright and Good Ending that is waiting for us! Refused the Fate! We fight against the world! The Destiny! The Death! Defy Black Ending! Defy Fate!! " (Claudia)

Nathan and I look at her (his) antics but we can't help but be moved by her (his) words.

" We fight against the fate! That's why our name will become Defy Fate!" (Claudia)

" It's a very good name." (Nathan)

".. Defy Fate.. thank you for thinking up a good and simple name."

" I'm still not finish... After thinking up the name i also decided to establish this place as our headquarters!.. but this place sucks it's need to be upgraded! We should upgrade it's defense and structure!" (Claudia)

She (He) is being drawn by her (his) wild imagination...

" Claudia that's too much but.. It is also true in some sense.. This is our headquarters so we need to improve this place. Don't worry i will handle it later and the next time that you will come here it will be fully renovated."
(Nathan)

Looks like they are taking things seriously now but i suddenly have a bad premonition about this..

And that's how the Defy Fate was Established and our small and humble group started to move.