Epilouge 48

|| N E W T ||

|| N E W T ||

"Which way is the way to the armor storage?" Newt was on a mission and that was to get Ace to where he needed to be. "Let's see," The man said looking towards his left. "Keep going straight it should be the first thing on your left." "Thank you."

Things have changed. And Newt didn't like it but he couldn't fight against change. Even if he wanted to. Ace had been gone from Neverland for so long to the point where he had physically aged to Newt's age.

"Are you excited?" He asked looking down at him. "Ye, it's finally happening." Ace replied forcing a dull smile to his lips. Being in training also took most of his accented words away. It was apart of chivalry to talk just like every other one.

"Are ye comin' in with me?" Ace questioned pausing before he walked in. "No I'll wait here. Remember what you promise me though." He said smiling. Ace clicked his tongue "Yea yea, don't know how I could forget. You've bugged me about since you've gotten here." He said a smile on his words but not in his face.

And with that Ace disappeared through corridor.

|| A L I V I A ||

"How much farther do we got?" Alivia held Poppy's hand as they made their way through the overly populated city. "Almost there." She said smiling at her brightly.

In all reality, Alivia had no clue where she was. She thought of Ace due to the fact that he never left Neverland, yet here she was in no where.

The person she was walking in front of came into a swift halt. Alivia shoved right into them from being shoved from behind. "Oh god, I'm so sorry." She spoke pulling Poppy closeto her side.

"Doll?"