Epilogue 47

|| A L I V I A ||

|| A L I V I A ||

After taking a hot second to get over finding Peter's supposedly dead sister, they sought out Jefferson. On the walk there Alivia had found out that Poppy's favorite color was orange and her favorite food was pop tarts.

Alivia didn't really know what they were, but they sounded great. She also found out that the serum that Peter gave Poppy so long ago had actually worked. Hence the reason she was alive. "This is it." Poppy said walking up the ivory stairs. The house was a decent size, a lot bigger than the one he originally had.

Knocking on the door Alivia tried to to push back her fear. She didn't want to have a huge session with him or anything. Hopefully having Poppy he'd be easy to make a deal with.

Alivia prepared herself for a lot of things, but she didn't expect to see another small girl open the door from the inside. "Hey Grace!" Poppy beamed.

"Who's at the door?" And now stood Jefferson. "Alivia?" He quizzed opening the door wider. "In flesh." She smirked tilting her head to greet him. "I actually need your help with something." She said. "Come on in."

It took a few seconds before Jefferson came in, the two girls in another room. Facing the wall Alivia asked the question she already knew the answer to. "Is that your daughter?" She asked.

"Yea." He had a quiet voice. Alivia took a deep breathe and smiled as she turned. "She's cute." Alivia now knew why he didn't come back to get her. He had his hands busy.

"So I need help getting back to Neverland. And there is only one person here that can get me back." She said watching him as he processed it. "Of course, I have a hat that you can use."

Alivia was shocked by his quick response. "Look A, I screwed up bad. And I just want to say I'm sorry and whatever and whenever you need my help. I'm there." He said smiling.

Alivia couldn't suppress her smile. "You're forgiven."