Chapter 42: Mind or Heart

|| A L I V I A ||

Alivia sat down with the group that had just arrived. She sat close to Baelfire due to the fact she knew him. It amazed her how quickly he grew. No offense, but he was an old man now.

"How's that for a plan?" Charming said leaning back from explaining. Everyone nodded while gazing over to Alivia. "I'm on board." She said with the shrug of her shoulders.

"And he will for sure know what's happening when we are doing it?" Hook asked narrowing his eyes. "Pan knows everything that happens here." She said. She could still clearly hear his words from when she first got there.

"Then lets do this." Emma said standing quickly. "Now whatever you do, don't hesitate. Any hesitation at all could ruin the plan." Alivia said standing as well. She glanced over at Bae who gave her a sharp nod. It was time to go.

In less than a second, Alivia took off into a sprint. She started to think of the things that made her heart shake with fear. She had to play the role, the role for her was to be afraid.

She thought of losing Peter for good. She thought of being replaced by Makenna. Everyone forgetting her and deeming her as unimportant. For losing Ace and the friendship that they had. He was one the first friends Alivia every truly considered a friend.

Alivia thought of Jefferson and him coming back to get her. She thought of the red queen coming laying waste to Neverland and taking her as prisoner. She would rather die than for any of that to happen.

Out of nowhere she felt someone grab the back of her collar. Alivia quickly grabbed the arm that was held in front of her neck, a knife closer to her throat. "Where is he?" Hook growled.

Alivia attempted to rip his arm away from her. "I don't know," she hissed scowling. "Alivia?" She heard a voice call. And it wasn't the right one. Shifting her gaze she saw Kit and Reese standing there, both holding hands.

Shit. "Run." She mouthed to the boys. Sharing a look, they took off without a second thought. She hoped to deepest part of her heart that they didn't go to get backup. "PAN," Hook yelled dragging Alivia back.

"I know that you know I'm here." He said firmly. "And I will bloody kill her if you don't appear." He said. He waited for a brief moment before he dragged her closer to edge of the cliff.

Alivia's heart began to race in true fear. "Fine this is your own choice." He said. He swung her around himself and shoved her off the cliff. Quickly grabbing ahold of what was actually happening she threw her hands out trying to grab something.

It took a second before she could feel like she wasn't falling anymore. She stood on her own two feet again and behind her she could feel him. Peter had grabbed her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled pointing a finger to Hook.

"We need to talk." Hook said sternly. "We don't need to do anything." Peter said swiping his hands in a sharp line. "You have something that I want." Hook said persisting on the subject.

"What's with you pirates and being so dense?" He said while lifting an eyebrow. "What the bloody hell is happening over here?" Newt said running up, others in tow.

Hook looked at the situation and Alivia knew that he was about to do something. Something bad. "This monster tried to kill Alivia." Hook said fixing his gaze right on Peter.

"You what?" Newt said, his head snapping towards Pan. "You're going to believe this goon?" Pan said yelling at his cousin. "Wittin' be te off." Ace said stepping up.

Peter rolled his eyes and grabbed Alivia's arm. Before she knew it, they were somewhere else. She could feel the pump of her heart, the sweat rolling down the back, the breathe of Peter's in her face.

That was the night when Alivia realized why people actually feared silence. Peter's eyes glimmered in the dark that surrounded them. There was color to fill them, only black, filled with the emotion of hatred. Letting go of the tight grip on her arm his head dropped to the ground.

"I don't know why, but I feel obligated to hate you so much. But I don't want feel that way." He muttered quickly. "You were my everything Alivia." He said looking up at her. The hatred that had been held in his eyes for so long was replaced with deep hurt.

"I loved you so much, and now I don't know what to feel. I can't decide if I'm suppose to do what my heart or mind tells me." He said clenching his fists. "What are they saying?" She whispered looking to the ground. "My heart is telling me to love you with all I've got. It's telling me to remember everything we've done together. Reminding me that I promised myself that I would protect to the end of the line." He explained hesitating for a second.

"My mind is telling me to hurt you like you've hurt me. To never so much as look you in the eye. It's telling me so much that it hurts." He said quietly. "Which one do you want to follow the most?" Alivia asked, she could feel fear creep up into her nerves. Paralyzing her in complete and utter fear.

"My heart." He said turning towards her. Alivia let out a pain breathe that she had been holding. "I want to follow it so bad," he said resting his hands on her lower back and drawing her close. "I want to be able to go through Neverland hand in hand with you." He said, his eyes hollow with fear.

"Then we can work it out together." She said kissing the side of his cheek. "I can help you." She murmured. "How?" "The girl? Makenna? She has you under a curse." She said biting her lip in wait to see his reaction. To the looks of it, Peter looked like he wanted to believe it.

Maybe, he almost did. "Speaking of Makenna," he said drawing back. "I need to go find her." He said. Alivia wanted to scream that it was no good. But she couldn't. She no longer could feel anything but emptiness.

——————A/N——————

Yoooo things are getting heated

And woah it's been a while guys, hope you guys are still interested in this story lmaoooo.

Anywho love you all and have a great rest of your week!!!!

Also did any of you see the death cure because holy shit rip my heart x29394