Chapter 41: Plan

|| A L I V I A ||

"You're for sure leaving?" Kit asked jumping to his feet. Alivia nodded as she shifted the bag on her shoulders. "I'm no going too far, Pan won't let me leave leave. But I'll be in Neverland somewhere but here." She explained.

Ace was smiling slightly at her. "Whit's fur ye'll no go past ye." He said. "Noted," she said to the boy. Pulling something out of her pocket she said a quiet, "open your hand."

Without question his hand was out and opened. Setting the rather old object into his hand she felt more at ease. "It's yours now." She said as she watched him look at her father's watch.

"Good luck out there." Newt said giving her a curt of a nod. "Thanks dude," she said giving him a soft punch in the shoulder. "Good luck in there." She said to him, bust mostly to the others too.

"Come visit me whenever!" She said as she turned over her shoulder and began to walk away. She knew exactly where she was going, it was the old cave. The cave that Baelfire would go and stay in.

Coming up onto the cave she ran her hand along the surface of it. "Whatever is meant to happen to you, will happen to you. What ever will be, will be." She said reciting what Ace had told her.

Walking in, her eyes danced across the etched in tally marks on the wall. Junk was scattered around and a small mat laid off to the side.

Feeling the bag fall off of her shoulder, she began to search the cave even more. "Who's there?" She heard a voice question from behind her.

The strange thing was, it was a man's voice. Staying completely still she grabbed a stick in front of her. She could hear the person slowly walk forward.

Holding her breathe, she gripped onto the pole. "Hey are you okay?" The person asked setting a hand on her shoulder. Turning in a swift motion she brought the stick around and whacked them in the stomach.

"Shit!" The person called out as they stumbled back. "Alivia?" The person asked as she met eyes with them. "Who are you?" She hissed.

"It's me, Baelfire." He said his hands up in defense. "Bullshit." She said looking at the middle aged man with a deep glare. "Honest." He said going to stand tall before he winced and hunched over again.

Alivia brought up the stick up watching him carefully. "What's wrong?" "I was shot before-" "Before what?" "Before I was shoved into a portal." He said taking a seat, extremely slow.

"Where were you shot?" She asked bringing the stick down and in front of her. Lifting up his shirt he showed the entry hole of a bullet wound.

Alivia titled her head and grabbed her bag and slammed it in front of him. He looked up at her, as she sat down in front of him. "So," she began as she began to dig through her bag. "How do I know that you're Baelfire."

She pulled out wrap and ointment. "You took me down to this river once, trying to get me to talk. You ended up forgetting it because you saw something. And so we went of this huge adventure together." He said smiling at the thought.

Alivia remembered that as one of her more better days. "Did you get the bullet out?" She asked meeting his gaze again. He nodded silently as she threw the tube of ointment at him. "Put that on it," she said.

"I was thinking after we get this all patched up, we can go see Peter and he can send me back to where I was." He said rubbing the substance on his wound.

Alivia closed her eyes for brief moment. "We can't." She said. "Why?" "Some cunt came and has possessed him. He's not Peter anymore." She said handing the wrap over to him.

"Is that why you're out here?" He asked. Alivia nodded "I had to get out of there." Bae nodded taking the wrap into his hands and pulled it out long.

"Glad I found you then." He said cheekily smiling. "I'm glad I found you, who shot you?" "This women did, she works for someone here." "Probably Makenna." She hissed.

"Is that the cunt?" He asked pulling his shirt back down. Alivia smiled slightly as she nodded. "Let's check in here." A women said.

Alivia's head shot towards Bae, who was looking at her. Alivia grabbed the stick and stood along with him. They walked towards the entrance and met a group of people.

Alivia looked them up and down as she stood behind him. "Neal!" Onٌe shouted with glee. Neal? Alivia gave him a look as he shook his head. "Emma?" He asked as the blonde threw her arms around him.

Alivia shifted her gaze to the adults. "Pirate?" She asked, she could feel herself smile. "Cheeky bastard. Where's the other?" "Somewhere." She said

"You two know each other?" Baelfire asked. "I met him on this mission." She said tapping her fingers along the stick. "What are you guys doing here?" Bae asked. "They took Henry." Emma said her face loosing the happiness it held.

Alivia's gazed at the ground in distaste. "What are you even doing here?" It was pirate that asked her this. "I live here," she said looking up. "Then you can talk to Peter and get Henry for us?" Emma asked.

She felt her lips fall into a frown. "No, Pan is pretty pissed with me." She said. "Is that other boy you were with here?" "Yea he's back at camp." "Why aren't you there then?" "Kinda kicked out." She said slightly annoyed with all of the questions.

Alivia could see them starting to ask questions again. Cutting them all off she said, "Look there's nothing we can do tonight, we need to wait. If there's any way we are going to get this Henry back, we need a plan. A damn good one too."

A/N
-------//
Well wow a lot just happened so good luck w that lol.

Happy New Year Eve guys!!!!! I hope all of your New Years are pretty grand :)

BreeHerondale has spoken and acexalivia is officially a brotp so come up on with the name people !!!!!