Epilouge 50

|| A L I V I A ||

|| A L I V I A ||

"Well if it isn't the little lady," Alivia could practically hear the smirk on his face. "Good day Felix," she said giving him a curt of a nod. "He's in his tent by the way." He said crossing his arms.

Alivia held her mouth open for a brief moment before closing it. Giving a smile of thanks she darted towards him. She stopped right outside of his tent and peered in. He sat on in his bed, his head in his hands.

She walked up behind him. "Newt, can you not right now? I know how you preach about not going through things by yourself but could I have a minuet."

Alivia smiled to herself. "Well I suppose if you need that minuet." She said turning to walk out. But she didn't have the chance. She was turned into an embrace her knees on the floor.

"Livia," He chocked. He pulled away for a few seconds looking at her. They were just two kids, sitting on the floor locked in the other's gaze. She gave him a full smile, tears welling up into her eyes.

His mouth was opened, struggling to say words. Giving up he dropped his head to the crook of her neck, pulling her close. Her hands moved up and down his back as she rested her head on him.

Coming for a second, he stared deeply into her eyes. And before she knew it, his lips were on her own. "I have a surprise for you," she murmured after breaking away .

And if almost on cue she heard little feet running in fast. "Peeta!" The girl screamed. Stepping to his feet his eyes widened. "Poppy," He said opening his arms.

Poppy flung herself into them, clinging onto him for dear life. Alivia walked up a smile to her lips. She glanced around herself and saw everyone. Everyone she loved, all of her family.

Alivia soon figured out that she didn't have anymore powers. That when she had been killed her powers had saved her from dying for good. They were tethered to Neverland to restore all magic.

She felt a hand at her waist pull her to his side. She stood next to Peter while Popping sat on his hip. It was beautiful. And Alivia felt elated. And out in the midst of the crowed Nixon came running up screaming:

 And out in the midst of the crowed Nixon came running up screaming: