‘Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.’ Beau smiled.

‘No it’s not. I’m such an idiot.’ They all were still laughing but I wanted them to shut up. I knew that it would have been funny if it wasn’t me, but it was.

‘Look away! I’m going to get changed!’ I was going to die of embarrassment.

‘Okay. Whatever. But seriously, don’t get too worried, all we saw was your back…’ Skip said as they all turned around to face the wall.

They all looked away and I went to my cabinet to get my clothes out. As I wondered through my drawers for my purple top, I wondered why these three guys were sitting on my bed. And how did they get in?

‘Umm… why are you here?’ I asked sounding confused.

‘Well, we wanted to know what’s going on. Why are you and Jai fighting? What did he do now?’ Beau asked.

‘What?’ I was really confused now.

What right did they have going through my business. And how did they know Jai and I were fighting? Obviously Jai had told them about it. And he told me that he only told Luke about the window thing, but somehow they knew about that as well.

‘We just want to know why… so we can be there for him.’ James said.

‘What makes you think that I’m going to tell you anything? This is my private relationship and you think you can just barge into my bedroom and ask me anything? And how did you even know that Jai came through my window? Did he tell you everything, that we had a fight? That he came through my window? That he had to crawl under my bed-‘

‘He crawled under your bed? Why?’ Skip asked.

‘Oh, finally. Something he didn’t tell you.’ I snapped.

‘He didn’t tell us anything!’ Beau hissed.

‘Huh? And by the way, keep your voice down! My walls aren’t soundproof.’

‘We sorta…’ Skip started.

‘What? What did you do?’ I was really curious to how they knew. Unless… no, they couldn’t have.

‘We went through his texts with you.’ Skip whispered.

‘No. You didn’t.’ I was so pissed off right now, ‘There was private stuff on there! Did he let you?’

‘Nah… when you sent him the text, I went and checked it and it didn’t make sense. So I read all of it. I’m really sorry, I didn’t think how stupid I was being. I shouldn’t have stuck my nose in it and I’m sorry… again.’ Beau said meaningfully.

‘I don’t care. Get out. Now.’ I had enough and I couldn’t stand it anymore. I needed them out so I could think to myself.

‘No, you don’t understa-‘

‘I don’t want to understand. I just want to let it all go. So get out. And stop getting yourself involved in things that don’t concern yourselves.’ I looked at them both.

Daniel’s P.O.V

What was Beau thinking? Did we think that by talking to her they would magically get back together? I knew, from experience, that it wouldn’t make anything better by involving myself. We all jumped out of the window, one after the other, and walked back to the car.

‘What do we do now?’ I asked.

‘Nothing. We do nothing.’ Beau said.

‘Do we tell Jai what happened?’ James asked.

‘No, not a word of this to anyone! Ok?’ We didn’t want Jai to know about us involving ourselves in his business.

‘Yeah.’ James said.

‘Ok.’ I nodded.  

I couldn’t believe what had just happened. We were going back to the house already but I still had her on my mind. And even though I was upset that Jai had a fight with his girlfriend, I was sort of happy as well. I wanted Jai to be happy, but I wanted to be happy. I didn’t know what to do. Jai wanted Patricia. I wanted Patricia. Jai had a fight with Patricia and that sort of gave me an advantage, but then again, Patricia doesn’t know I like her.

I didn’t know what to do, but then I thought of just being honest, even though Jai would kill me if he found out. I would go over to her house and confess my feelings for her, then she could make her decision. But that could wait for another day.

We got out of the car and walked through the front door to see Jai waiting there with his phone in his hand. He had a shocked face and it looked like he was about to cry.

‘Who read my messages?’ he asked as he looked up. His voice trembled.

‘What are you talking about?’ I said pretending I was confused.

‘Well when I came downstairs, I checked my phone to see if Patri- if anybody texted me. But messages was already open and somebody had been going through my messages with Patricia.’

‘Dude, nobody went through your messages. Maybe you just forgot to close it?’ Beau asked.

‘No, I’m positive I closed messages as I was walking to Patricia’s house.’

‘Patricia’s house? Is that who you blew us off for?’ Beau asked. It was a good cover because if we said that we knew he went to Patricia’s house, then he would’ve known we read the messages.

‘So none of you went through my texts?’ he asked again. We all shook our heads and finally Jai believed us… even if we were lying. We went sit down but Jai looked at us again.

‘Where were you just then?’

‘Oh, we just went for a drive. We were getting a bit bored without you two.’ James replied.

‘Oh ok.’ Jai whispered.

We finally sat down and as soon as things were about to settle down, Jai’s phone vibrates…again.

_____________________________________________________________________________

If anybody wants me to dedicate a particular chapter to them, thats fine!! just comment below which chapter you want :) love you all and thanks for reading!! <3