Jimin↬ Tried

↬ edited

Kim Seoyoung walked too Jimin's office with a valentines day card. Her black high heels made tapping sounds as she walked. Her brand new floral dress made her stand out from everybody..Sighing, she slowly pushed the opaque door open.

She was greeted with a stressed Jimin. He flipped through his stacked paper works with a serious face. He hadn't notice you yet,

"Mr.Park." you spoke smiling your hands behind you holding the red card.

Jimin sighed loudly, " More paper works? Aish.." she bit her lip thinking if it's a good time to ask him out.

"Ah..No..I just wanted to give yo-you this.." she held the card with two hands eyes tightly shut.

Jimin blinked staring at the card with no emotion. He took the card placing it down his messy desk. Seoyoung opened one of her eyes to check.

She felt calm when she saw Jimin placing the card on top of his desk. Jimin looked at her with a serious look.

"Thanks..I..Guess." he glancing at the wall and floor.

"No problem..Ah..Mr.Park, do you have time to go out for a coffee?" Seoyoung she fiddled with her long skinny fingers as she spoke.

"I have..alot of work to do but i'll see..Where?" Jimin asked her which made her feel excited.

"uhm..Cora Café." she was now looking at him with a happy smile.

"okay..See you later in 4?"

~~~~~~~~~

She waited for him to come.She wad excited as hell, dressing up in a gucci dress..perfect make up..All you need is for him to come.

She was glad he accepted her card and actually wanted her to meet him at a cafe. Looking at the time,it's been thirty minutes.

30 minutes passed, he's still not there.

1 hour..

3 hours...

Her eyes opened when she felt cold soft fingers tap her broad shoulders.

"miss. We're closing. Please pack up..i'm sorry your date didn't come." she nodded her head sadly passing him a little tip before leaving the cafe.

You called your friend to pick you up, and she did. But she kept bothering you about him asking questions.

"Can we go for a walk instead? We can come back.." she sighed and started walking.

They talked and talked until they stopped in front of a bar.

"Hey..let's go in!! We can't waste your look! You're gorgeous!!" she held your hand dragging you inside.

"no. Let-" she stopped her tracks eyes turning dark.

Jimin leaving the bar arms around another woman.