Taehyung ↬Fire

↬Edited

Y/n POV

"Shes my girlfriend!"  The three words made me want to cry.
"Oh... Uhhm ....CONGRATULATIONS~~" Faking a smile, I hugged him

I wish I could be happy for him but I love him. The worst thing was the girl was Yuri. One of the queenkas friend. I was confident enough to say that they would break up because i know she would cheat on Taehyung..

I dont know why he even likes her.

Now I'm just being jealous... I shoudn't be like this! I should be happy for them.

"Oppa~~"  Yuri walked over to us and back hugged Taetae.

"Taetae oppa~ Can you please help me shop for the camping trip?" she asked cutely. Her voice was so high pitched!

"Awe of course cutie!" Taehyung replied.

"Sorry y/n I got to go.." With that they left.

>>Fast forward<<

Today was the nature retreat. We're going to spend a week in a forest.
I'm not excited this year because Taehyung won't be here with me. Sadly, I plopped down on a seat alone

"Hey there nerd!" Jungkook sat next to me with a cheeky smile.

"J-jungkook.." I said.

Oh. Jungkook.Jungkook is a kingka and as mean as the queenka's... He bullies me alot. But I'm used to his toxic words.

"Please don't.. I'm really not feeling good today." I said looking at him weakly.

"oh.. I won't. YET. i'm going to sleep." He said placing his head on my shoulder.

I was shocked. He doesn't do this! What's up with him?

>>Camp<<

I woke Jungkook up. He looked cute to be honest! He would be much more boyfriend material if he was kinder and respectful.

The teacher told us our groups. I'm in the same cabin as Yuri. Great. Haha. When I got in the cabin, I saw Yuri. But she was dressed normally.

"Hey y/n." She said.

"H-hi." I replied keeping my head down.

Her voice was VERY different. Its... Wow. I was shocked.

"Yes." She said.

"What?" I asked looking up.

"That pitchy voice is not my real voice. I was forced to act like this." She said sadly.

"U-hm I'm going to my room." I told her. But she stopped me. " Don't tell anyone please"

I went in my room and saw 1 other girl. She was putting make-up on. She saw me and smiled, I smiled back.

I started unpacking my clothes. I took the top bed and I don't think she won't mind since all of her belongings are on the bottom bed.

"Uh..I'll go now I'm going to explore. And, by the way, my name is Mika." She said closing her make-up bag and leaving.

>>Later<<

I woke up because I fell asleep. (Keeping this cuz its hilarious and it shows how much of an idiot i am)

But when I opened my eyes, the room was full of smoke.
Oh no!

I started coughing and went outside the room.