↬ Taehyung

They walked through the halls going in a different way. Their eyes met making them blush. Y/n is the it girl in their school. She was pretty, rich, but she is also kind. Kim Taehyung in the other hand is the same. Y/n knew that she likes Taehyung but she was afraid that he wouldn't accept her because from what she heard, he likes Nara, the captain of the cheerleading team. She is also nice and Y/n got sad when she heard the news.

Taehyung noticed Y/n as he walks down the noisy hallway. Nara was smiling at him walking behind y/n. The rumours aren't true. It was made up by Nara. Who knew that the school's 2nd sweetheart would do such thing? Taehyung likes Y/n too.. but he doesn't know about her liking him. He was going to confess the day when Nara posted the rumour in the school's website. He thought he lost his chance because he knew that y/n saw it. She didn't come to the place Taehyung asked her to go after school.

He ignored Nara's smile and looked into Y/n's eyes. They blushed. Their moment was cut off when his phone rang.

"Hey, mom." He spoke looking away from y/n, his attention to his mom.

"Honey! Go to the cafe, Moinii. See you. don't worry about your classes. I got it settled. bye hun" with that the call ended.

He went to the cafe and he saw his mom.

"Mom, what's with the- Nara.." He saw her in front of her parents.

" what is this.." he said coldly. He isn't usually like that..

" to be quick, you two are going to get married!" Taehyung frowned and Nara clapped happily.

2 HOURS LATER_

"Y/n.." Taehyung went to the place where y/n told him to go.

"Tae..You came.." she smiled beautifully.

"of course..what were you telling me?" he asked kindly.

"the thing is..i-i like you." she stared to the ground blushing.

"I can't accept your confessing i'm sorry.." he said after awhile.

"w-w-why?" she stuttered.

"i'm engaged.." he replied. He fought with his tears.

"T-to who?"

"Lee Nara."

If he accepted her confession, he would have to lie about the marriage ..He hates hurting girls. But, he knows that he will make Nara's life horrible. It was Nara's fault that he couldn't be with his love.

Both of them walked away, hearts breaking, Tears falling.

I'm Sorry Y/n-ah..

~~~~

PART 2 COMING UP!

~Awkwardkookie