Namjoon ↬ Bad Chance.

"Bye guys!" Namjoon waved at his friends, going home drunk with his soon-to-be-wife..

"let's go!" y/n snatched his arm pulling him into the car.

"don't touch me." he yanked his arm going in the car.

Namjoon went out to drink but y/n insisted. The relationship is fake. They are forced by their parents and will be married soon.

He loved y/n before.

She rejected him.

For another.

________________

"what happend last night?" Namjoon groaned.

"nothing..You were drunk.."

"whatever. I'm going to meet someone.." he said and walked out taking his jacket.

"no don't go! Our parents-" BOOM

Y/n stared at the door. She didn't mean to reject him..She was threatened by her own sister..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"leave him alone. He is mine. Reject him and go with Wonwoo.."

"Wonwoo? He's in this now? And yet, i thought he was my best friend.." y/n said her eyes wide open.

"this was his idea..Didn't expect that huh?" she said with a bitchy tone.

"i will hurt him if you don't do what i said!" she bumped her shoulder into y/n's leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n went to the house alone. She knows that Namjoon wouldn't listen to her. He hates her.

"cancel the marriage.."y/n said sternly.

"why honey? Everything is settled." her mom says confusingly.

"cancel it..DO YOU KNOW THAT I'M SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THIS?! I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR STUPID RULES..JUST CANCEL IT!!" she screamed like a brat. She knows her parents can't say no to the brat attitude. It will get worser if they disagree.

"m-Momo can marry him instead.."she continued calmly.

"fine. Your sister would hate you though.." her dad said.

"hate? Huh..she would love it.." she mumbled.

"okay then.. you can go hun." namjoon's mom said.

_______

Y/n packed her clothes into her suitcase. She had a chance. But that chance was a bad one.
Only if she didn't listen to her stupid sister..

_______

~~~

I'm sorry if this is very bad..

(this book might end soon..)

-awkwardkookie