Jungkook~ Wish

Hey guys, i'll do pt.2's soon! I'll just finish this!

~~~~~~~

I stared at you, wearing that fancy black suit, hands in your pocket, your handsome face made me smile..soon,tears formed in your eyes. I knew they were happy tears..

Flashback 4 years ago||

"I can't do this, this relationship..It's not working..I've been your best friend for almost 9 years..I love you, but i only love you as a friend.." you explained.

My hearts broke in two. Tears threatened to fall.

I took a deep breath and spoke,

"i..I agree..let's stay as friends." I smiled sadly.

Your bunny smile appeared in your handsome face. You hugged me, then walked away. I started to sob..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I can't over you..it's been almost a year since our break up. You've found someone. I haven't.

I support you as a friend. But, deep inside, my heart is breaking into bits. I cry myself to sleep knowing that you're with someone else.

I feel bad for myself. Why..Why do I have to keep on hurting myself?

================================

"She is the best girl ever! I lovee her so much..I wish I could be with her right now" you day dreamed.

I thought I was the best? You've said that to me. You loved me..at least you did..At least I got your love..Did you really love me? I wish that I could be with you..But I know that it will never happen.

"You were with her 2 hours ago! Come on!" I fakely laughed.

"b-but..I miss her.. Her touch, her hu-"

"yah..Let's just go.." i cutted you off walking away.

I don't want to hear anything anymore..Stop..

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I ignored you today.. I feel..worse.. But i'm tired. My heart and mind wants you. SO BAD. But i can't. You're taken, happy..

You called me for the 30th time. I didn't answer because I knew that if i did, i would hurt myself more.

You texted me this time.

'y/n..i need you right now..Please..' i read.

I grabbed my jacket and bag and rushed to your apartment.

I knocked 2 times before you opened the door. You looked bad, red eyes, tears falling from your eyes.

I walked in asking you what happend..

"we got in a-a fight..I'm scared to lose her.." you sobbed hugging me.

This..I..I have no words. I pushed you away and walked to the nearest park sobbing.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I couldn't stay mad at you..so i acted like nothing happened and still supported you.

This time, i would move on.

{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[}[{[}[{[{[{[{[{[{[{[

Flashback end

tears filled my face knowing I would never be yours. I didn't move on, i got into relationships, but they could never love me like you did.

I wish I didn't agree..

I wish I was her..

Marrying you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Usvddjdbdb
Omsgag what is disssssss

~Awkwardkookie