Taehyung ↬Fire pt2

↬edited

I got bored..And you prob didn't expect this...or asked for this but..HEREEE YA GO

~~

"I'm sorry, y/n..I shouldn't have left you in his hands..I hate myself for that. But now i'm back and i will make you happy..even if it means to kill." ??? Said watching y/n's operation for her burnt back and head.

"Sir. Miss Y/n is awake." One of his bodyguards said.

He walked towards Y/n's room and opened the door. He saw y/n awake and his eyes soften.

"Y/n.." He smiled at her.

"W- Mingyu?" Y/n said shockly widening her eye.

"Why can't I see on my right eye? Why does my head hurt and stings?!" She panickly said.

"You're okay.." Mingyu tried calming her down.

"YOU! You left me..w-wit-" she was still panicking.

"Don't say his name. It makes me sick." He stopped her from saying Taehyung's name.

"Mirror.." She pointed at a mirror on top of the table. Mingyu grabbed it softly and handed her the blue based pocket mirror. She opened it and brought it in front of her face. She was not happy with what she saw. She gasped in horror, tears forming in her eye.

"Wha-what is this? THIS IS A MONSTER! THIS IS NOT ME!!!!!!!" She screamed throwing the mirror at the wall almost hitting Mingyu. He was sad too. Mingyu stood up and hugged her shaking, frozen body.

"Shh... You're still beautiful. You're not a monster..You're a goddess." Mingyu comforted her and she hugged him back asking,

"Why did you leave me?" She broke the hug and hugged herself

"I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have left you without a goodbye, but I felt like..you don't need me anymore. You have him to make you happy and smile..I made a big mistake. Forgive me." He looked down to his shoes..

"I'm sorry too.I shouldn't have judged.B-but how am I ali-alive? The cabin fell..." She asked once again with a 'wtf happend' tone.

"My workers sacrificed for you, pretended to be you.."

"Wh-what's her name?"

"Mika"

Y/n's eye widened as soon as she heard Mika's name, her room mate.

"I saw her!! SHE WAS PERFECTLY FINE!"

"She went after you. My family owned the cmp site and there was camera's installed. Mika secretly worked for us for our other buisness as a waiter in our Res. I was at the camp site visiting from Italy.. I saw you in the screen and immediately got Mika to help you...She pushed you out and the cabin feel on top of her. And..your eye..You fainted...and your head (right eye) landed on top of a wood.Good thing the wood didn't go through your head.I could've lost you Y/n." He explained making Y/n speechless.

"Thank you, Mingyu.. I c-can't even.." she was cut off with Mingyu's hug.

"We're going to Italy, finish our studies ...and I hope I can heal your heart." He shyly said.

TAEHYUNG POV |

I held Yuri's hand. She explained to me that she was forced, threatend to act like a bitch. Jennie is fucking evil. I hope she rots in jail.

I forgave her and Jungkook. Yuri and I visits y/n's grave every saturday..I miss her alot.I miss the days where I walk home with her, play games with her, eat lunch with her, and spend Christmas with her and her family.But my heart is for Yuri. Of course, there would also be a special place for y/n in my heart. Jungkook is suffering from depression...He will only leave his house if we visit y/n.He doesn't deserve this. He's still young and he have a bright future.

We're trying to be happy..For her.

~~~~

Hehe.. This isn't even requested but 🤷🏻‍♀️ oh well.

I'm sorry for being so bad at writing.. I'll update tomorrow!

-Awkwardkookie

🥀