Jungkook ↬ Different Ways PT.1

↬Edited

Y/n POV

It's 2 am and i'm still here, at work. My boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, an Idol is also busy.

I finished the last slide and went straight to a 24/7 hour convenient store. I bought some Ramen since it's his favourite.

I parked my car and unlocked the door.

"Y/n-ah..Di-"

"Ramen for you!" I said to Jungkook and handed him the ramen.

"Thanks" he said tiredly.

Jungkook and I are VERY busy.. I'm also going to get transferred...to Busan. I'm going to break up with him..even if I don't want to...
I really have to.

"Jungkook-ah.." I said pulling him to the couch.

"I've been thinking..We're always busy and we never have the time for each other and I think that we should just.. take a break." I said tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Me too actually..We're having a comeback and after that we have a concert and fan meetings.. It's not a good time to have a girlfriend..We can be friends instead!" He said trying to cheer me up.

"We can't." I said.

"Why not?" He asked

"I'm transferring to Busan..i'm leaving at Sunday.." I said..sobbing.

"Yah...It's okay. We'll be together again when everything is settled.."He said wiping my tears.

"I know! I'll take a day off until you leave and while waiting, i'll help you pack and we'll spend days together!" He suggested.

"Sure..I, y/n, would love that." I said slowly kissing him.

"I Love You." He said breaking the kiss.

"I Love You."

~

THANKS FOR READING!

Follow me
@AwkwardKookie