Jimin ↬ Forgotten/Mistress

"i'm going to my moms. Don't even bother calling me. I'll be back when i want to." Jimin carelessly said.

This was the 25th fight you guys had since he asked you to be his girlfriend. You guys were together for only 4 months.

You ignored him. No tears fell this time. You had enough. But for some reason, you can't say the words that you want to say.

"y/n..come on! You're hurting yourself!!" y/n screamed at herself, hitting her head.

RING_RING_RING!

JIMINIE ❤️❤️ Incoming call
-answered-

"what.." y/n answered softly calming herself down.

"hello! Miss!i'm not the owner of this phone, the owner got into an accident. You were the first one in his contacts! Please come to XXXXXXX hospital. That is where they are taking him!" the voice sounded like he was panicking, heavy breathing was also heard.

"ah-ne!!! I'M COMING RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU!" y/n jumped in shock grabbing her bag and jacket. Soon, she got to the hospital.

"Park Jimin?" she asked the receptionist(?) sweating heavily.

"Room 412 floor 3" the receptionist(???) smiled.

"thanks!" she ran towards the elevator panicking. She got off and tried finding the room. She found the room but before she gets in, the doctor came out.

She didn't even think and suddenly asked the doctor.

"How is he?!" she cried.

"oh are you the patient's girlfriend?" the doctor asked gesturing the other nurse to go first.

"n-ne.." she stuttered.

"Well, he is stable.(is that even right? Or is it for mental crazy ppl? Lmfao) " The doctor started. Y/n sighed.

"But, he is suffering(? Help meh.) from amnesia.." the doctor continued..

"wh-at." her voice cracked.

"i have a meeting. If he wakes up call a nurse and they will check him.." the doctor smiled and walked away.

She slowly entered his hospital room tears forming in her light brown eyes. She went near him to touch his tired, bruised face.

When the door opened. There revealed a beautiful girl. It looked like she was about 8 months pregnant..

"wh-who are you?" y/n asked the girl who quickly wiped her tears.

"i'm his girlfriend. Soon-to-be-wife.. I'm pregnant with his child. You?"

"h-his old friend." she fought the tears.

"i gotta go. i'm sorry." she ran like flash.

8 years later_

"eomma.." a kid whined for ice cream.

"My boy! You will get some later from appa okay?" Jimin bent down to reach his sons height, his wife smiling.

Y/n was walking, her free day. Taking over her parents' company is hard. She's still single.(ready to mingle! ---ehem. Other biases of reader, a beautiful girl is waiting for u. -wiggles eyebrows)

She saw Jimin with the boy and his wife. It broke her heart. But it shouldn't. She only caused the relationship pain. Relationship? Was it even true? Did he love her? There's so many things she wants to ask but,,

She was forgotten.

She was just a Mistress.

~~~
HAHAHA THIS SUCKS FORGIVE ME.