Hosoek ↬ _

↬ edited

You rang the doorbell of Hoseoks house.

AKA...

Your crush and best friend.

"i'll get it!" you heard a high pitched voice from the other side of the door. You shivered from the coldness since you ran to his house while it was raining. You're wet now. (dirty minded peeps will appear)

The door opened revealing a beautiful girl..

She looked at you head to toe.

"who are you?" she spoke leaning against the door frame. She was wearing a really short shorts and Hoseoks t-shirt.

You smiled at her fakely," His friend." you pushed her going inside the house.

"Yah! You can't come in here just like that!" she said arms crossed.

"i sleep here 6 days a week hun." you went to the stairs walking up.

"someone is taking a showe-" you slammed the door after entering hoseoks room.

"Hoseok-ah!" you said lazily. You could hear the droplets of water from the washroom.

"Y/n? You're here?" he yelled. You could barely hear what he was saying.

"i'm borrowing your clothes!" you said taking your clothes off. You got an over sized sweatshirt, shorts that you left when you guys sleptover and wore it.

You checked your makeup with your camera in your phone.

"lookin fine,y/n." you chuckled taking a couple of selfies. Soon, Hoseok came out with pajamas on.

"Is she gone?" he asked fixing his hair.

"The girl? Oh-i didn't check." you stared at your phone posting one of your selfies.

He left the room and you heard his footsteps.