Jimin-Pain

|No Ones p.o.v|

You and Jimin has been dating for 4 years now and today was your 4th-year anniversary.

|Y/N p.o.v|

I can't believe it is Jimin and I's 4th anniversary!

My work was finally done I was waiting on the sidewalk for the signal to turn to the sign when we can cross the road.

While waiting I was texting JImin.

Jimin: babe where are you?

Y/N: I'm waiting on the sidewalk so that I can cross the road.

Jimin: Oki then babe be careful okay?

Jimin: And get ready for the date.

Y/N: oki babe.

Jimin: See you!!!<3<3

Y/N: See you ltr<3<3

When I looked at the sign it had the sign that we could cross now. I was alone in the crosswalk since it was already very late. While I was crossing a bright light could be seen in the corner of my eyes. A car was coming towards me. My eyes widened stopping in the middle of the road and looking at the car. I closed my eyes shut.

This is it..... Goodbye world.

*BANG* *CRASH* *Screaming*

|Jimin p.o.v|

I was texting Y/N while driving. I know it's not safe but I was very excited about our date later tonight.

While driving I didn't notice a girl crossing the road. I panicked and tried to stop the car and turn but it was too late.

I ran over her, her body crashed into my window making the window crack. My car finally stopped. My heart stopped my eyes widened.

I ran over someone.....

When I got back to my senses I quickly opened my door and went to the girl. Smoke coming from coming from the car made it harder for me to see. I waved my hand around to make the smoke get away.

When I saw who the girl was my heart dropped.....

"Y/N-ah!!!!!" I shouted running to her side trying to wake her up.

I carried her bridal style to my car and started to drive as fast as I can to the hospital. 

When we arrived there the nurses and doctors put Y/N on the stretcher and running to the operating room.

But while they were running the doctor suddenly shouted...

"Wait stop! Nurse get the defibrillator [equiptment to get a heartbeat back] asap her pulse can't be found!" the doctor shouted.

Then we continued running, instead of an operating room they went to an empty room. The door flew open revealing the nurse with the defibrillator in her hands. They quickly started to turn on everything in the room. they stopped me from going in so I stayed and prayed.

|Inside The Room|No Ones p.o.v|

"Put it in 90!" the doctor shouted.

The nurse nodded.

"Charge!" the doctor then put the pad towards her chest then her chest rose due to the shock.

"120!" 

"125!"

"130!"

Each time they put the pads her chest rose and each time the number also went up.

*Tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut* The monitor rang her heart stopped and they couldn't do anything about it now.

"Date and time of death November 5, 2018... Name Y/N L/N...." the doctor sadly announced. He went out to announce the news to Jimin.

"Who is the guardian of the patient?" the doctor asked.

"Me! doctor is she okay please tell me she is!?" Jimin begged.

"I'm sorry sir but we couldn't save her you can go see her and say your last goodbyes." the doctor said while leaving him and Y/N alone.

JImin went to Y/N and said goodbye.

"Y/N-ah I'm sorry! I LOVE YOU!" Jimin said while sobbing.

-AwkwardSugaKookie