Jimin ↬Change pt1

↬Edited

Crying, Y/n hugged her knees in the corner of her bed. She's been tortured and abused.. All she yearned for was love..love from her old best friend.. Or you might say.. Husband..

Why? Why did their parents arrange them?

Knowing Jimin did not love her, she forgave him for what he did to her.

There was a loud bang and crash downstairs

Jimin was home. And she knows he's home to make her life hell.  Shaking, she hugged her knees tighter hoping and praying Jimin wasn't drunk again. Her prayers weren't answered.

"Y/N! You fucking hoe! Why is it so dirty here!" He shouted with hiccups. She knew Jimin was racing upstairs to her. To hurt her.

Suddenly, the door was kicked open.

"Chi-Chim" Y/N stuttered looking at his furious expression

Taking her by the hair, he made Y/N stand up with her bruised legs and blood dripping from the corners of her dry pale lips. Her pajamas had small blood stains and was half soaked by her salty tears.

"You! You're so useless! Right, now all you can do is be useful and make me feel good!" Smirking, he started to give her dark and painful hickeys. Y/n couldn't do anything but cry. That was all she's good at. Crying and be weak.

The next day, she woke up with swollen eyes and without her clothes. She noticed that Jimin wasn't beside her and she started crying.

"Why is this happening to me?" She croaked and sat up covering her bruised body with the white blanket.

She couldn't take it anymore.. One year.. She managed to live and endure the pain Jimin had caused her.

It was way too much for her..

"I love you, Park Jimin. But if I say I've had enough, I've had enough." she said before managing to get up, got ready and started packing.

She was running away. Away from all the pain and torture Jimin had given her.