|Forty One|

24hrs earlier...

Quavo

"Home sweet home" my mother said as we arrived at her house first.

We got out the car and helped her with her suitcases inside her house. She embraced me in a hug before I left the house. "Oh my sweet boy. I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend" she said kissing my cheek.

"I did mama. Thanks for being there, Love you for that" I said. She looked at me in my eyes and smiled. "Love you too but go and fix things with my other baby Malasia. I know something is up" she said. I chuckled and shook my head, she always knew.

"What did you do this time?" she asked. I scratched my head and shook my head, not sure if she really wants to know. I sighed and decided to tell her everything, even what I called her. "I promise ma, I said it out of anger but she buggin" I ended.

"What have I told you son! to not call people out their names wheter they deserve it or not. Now you go apologize" she said twisting my ear a bit. "Ma chill, that shit hurt" I said pulling myself away from that grip.

"Well, go apologize. I need grand kids" she said walking away. I shrugged my shoulders, "Well I don't think you're gonna get that" I mumbled. She told around and raised her eyebrows. "What did yo ass say?!"

I walked out the house door and closed it behind me and went inside the van where everyone was waiting.

"Bout time" Rel said. I took my seat and pulled out my phone just as the van pulled away from the driveway and headed towards my house. I lit my blunt and inhaled it as I reached her contact.

"You callin her?" Keem asked with his nose all up in my phone. I clicked the lock button and put my phone away. "Nahh. Not yet."

"And what we gonna do about Mal's uncle?" he asked.

"Damn" I groaned. I forgot to tell her about what happened, better yet even asked her who he is. "I don't know mane, I haven't even brought to acknowledge yet."

"So you need to fix things with her today, cus we have to get rid of this problem" Domingo said. "I can't lose another brother"

"You won't" I said. "We'll figure something out, even if we have to go back to our old ways. Then we might have to" I said inhaling and exhaling my blunt.
______
"Hey it's me Mal, Sorry I wasn't able to pick up the phone right now. Just leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Byee" she chuckled and disconnected.

Sent to voicemail again. I locked my phone and put it in my pocket and followed them out the van. All of a sudden another black van pulled over fast as shit and out came Micheal and his men.

"Aye what the fuck?" I asked as if he was crazy, like I wouldnt shoot him right in the fucking face right now.

Micheal gave his men a small nod and both of them grabbed Keem and threw them in the van.

"Sorry I had to" he said, we pulled out our guns at the same time.

"Aye fool let him go" Domingo said with gun pointed at his forehead with his men doing the same with him.

I had a gun on him too with him on my face as well.

"Ya heard him, what's your damn problem?" I yelled. "What would your nieces say when they find you doing this type of shit?" I asked.

"I'm doing this for them too and don't you dare say them again, huh? what would they say if they knew you knew who killed their father? huh??!?, dont you dare compare me to you" he yelled.