|Eighteen|

Malasia

"Damn, he living good" I mumbled to myself as I passed his gate, I parked next to his Ferrari along with other cars. He probably had company over. I got myself out my car and locked it. I walked to the door and clicked the doorbell.

Seconds later, I heard shuffles behind the door before he opened it. He had no shirt on but chest full of tattoos.

"Wassup baby" he said making me to look up.

"Heyy babe" I said as he opened the door wider for me to come in, I pecked him on the lips before pulling my attention to his house. "Nice house" I contemplented.

"Thanks" he closed the door. "I'll give you a tour later"

"Okay, what you cooking? I can smell it from here" I asked inhaling the good aroma. He linked his hands with mines and led me to the kitchen. He had some  music playing in the background.

"My famous Chilli, made from my crockpot." He said.

"Of course" I softly face palmed myself laughing

"It's da best tho, cant lie"

"Mhm, you need help?" I asked sitting on the counter watching him.

"Nah, Im cooking. They aint call me Quavo Routouillie for no reason" he said showing off his chef chain. "You just sit there and drink this wine and watch daddy cook" he smirked bringing me a bottle of wine and a glass.

"Boyy please" I playfully rolled my eyes. He gave me a bottle opener  and made his way to the crockpot. I poured me a glass and sipped it. Music was playing in the background, hearing his voice I guess it was his.

"Im guessing this is one of the songs from the Culture albumn right?" I tapped his screen reading the name of the song.

"Yeah. Culture project. Dat way" he said adding his adlib. He chuckled my head and shook my head.

What's the price?
Prices, prices, going up
Prices, prices (price)
The bitch bad, I slide
Prices, prices, going up

I nodded my head to the beat and danced a little dance. I sipped my wine and swayed my head a little.

Bad Mona Lisa
Slide with my people
But whats in the trunk, it's illegal
Came from dimes, no cosigns
You can read in between the lines
Like a pro skater did my own grinds

"I see you feelin the song" I heard Quavo said as he made a plate.

"Yeah, I am. Arent you guys gonna have a listening party or sum?" I asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow night. You busy tomorrow?" He asked bringing both the plates to the counter. He made some lasgna and chilli.

"Umm, no. Free all day unless someone calls me for emergencies." I shrugged.

"Bet, so you can stay over and make moves with me tomorrow" he said sitting my plate in front of me and lowering down the music.

"Mhm" I looked at the devouring plate, "It looks great, lets see if it taste great too" I said as we both picked up our fork. I took a bite of the lasgna and it was delicious.

"It's good aint it?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah, its really good." I nodded my head smiling taking another bite.

"Mhm, what I tell you? But like they said, get you a nigga that can cook" he said smiling showing his teeth. I looked at him for a minute smiling back before we both busted out laughing.

"Let's make a toast?" He asked pouring himself some wine.

"Sure, to your albumn dropping soon" I raised my glass a little.

"And my dish" he laughed raising his glass as well and our glasses clicked.

"Mhm" I laughed a little sipping my wine once again.

*****

"This a nice setting" I said as we were currently in the back of his house during the sunset. I drank some of my wine again, I do love red wine and this one had a good taste. "Hm, what's the name of this wine again it's really good?" I asked him facing him but he was currently on his phone.

"Quavo" I called out trying to get his attention.

"Hm," he looked up as I raised an eyebrow. "My fault, I was just texting one of my bros but wassup?"

"Oh it's okay, I was just asking what the name of this wine cus it's really good" I said looking into my glass.

"Oh damn, I forgot. I'll tell you when we go back inside" he said putting his phone down.

"K." I looked at the sun as it was going down.

"You tryna meet my crew tomorrow?" He asked playing with my hair a little as we laid on this beach chair cuddling.

"Sure, but you really tryna be mine so fast, why?" I asked looking at him.

"Cus it's cuffing season" he scoffed. I hit his chest and laughed.

"You play to much" I laughed making him laugh as well.

"But forreal tho, You fine as fuck and you smart. I want to try and settle down and got rid of my hoes. Tryin some new, ya digg?" He rubbed my back.

"Mhm" I pecked his lips several times before he softly grabbed my face and kissed me back. He deepened the kiss while picking me up and taken me inside, we went upstairs to his room not breaking the kiss.

*****

"Qua mmmm" I moaned out loud as he was eating me out and fingering me at the same time. "Faster baby" I moaned out loud as he putting another finger in me thrusting into me fast.

A few minutes later I came in his face and sucked it up. He pecked my lips before going to the bathroom.

"Do you have an extra shirt?" I yelled so he can here me behind the closed door.

"Yeah, check my drawer" he said. I got up and went to his first drawer and automatically closed it knowing it was his underwears. I opened the second and brought out a random shirt, it was the 'Culture' shirt.

"It's okay if I wear this right?" I turned to him as he came out the bathroom 

"Yeah, its coo" he said getting under the covers waiting for me.

"K" I got under the covers and laid next to him.

"Tomorrow, we finna go to the Mall before the listening party wit my niggas" he said.

"Okay, goodnight baby" I said feeling myself fall alseep.

"Goodnight." He said as I felt him peck my lips before I knocked off.

________________

Please excuse mistakes!
Malasia & Quavo in the MM

Hey guys, I know its a really dry chapter & a dry ending. And Im really tiredddd. Is it dry? Tell meeeee. & it's a short chapter. Sorryyy!!

But anyway, please comment, vote , and/or share

luvs, Annice ❣️