|Twenty Seven|

Malasia

"Qua you're poking me" I giggled a bit as I woke up feeling his member poking my ass.

"Don't worry about it" He said in a deep raspy voice before going back to sleep. Deciding to mess with him, I turned around and rubbed his area smirking he was real big from what I felt.

"Mal stop playin" he said opening his eyes a little. I pecked his lips and giggled and rested on my arm as I watched as he went back to sleep. I stared at him a little and smirked, he makin me fall for him forreal. Hope he felt the same way.

I turned around and got my phone looking at the time which shown 5am, I had to go back to sleep due to the time Im suppose to wake up. I laid my head on my pillow and felt Qua's arm on my waist and closed my eyes only to be interrupted by the door ringing.

"Who the fuck?" I mumbled to myself getting up and putting on my silk robe and my slides, I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs as the doorbell rang again.

"Who is it?" I called out heading to the door. I opened the door revealing Khloe cheesing real hard. "Do you know what time it is?" I semi yelled opening the door wide so she can come in.

"I know but I was too excited to tell you that I couldnt wait till later today." She said. I closed the door and we went to the living room. "I saw that huge as lambo in your driveway, Im already guessing who's here" she said as she sat on the couch.

I rasied an eyebrow and looked through te window to see Qua's black lambo in my driveway. I shook my head and turned around and went to the couch.

"Yea, he's upstairs sleep" I said. "So what you here for?"

She held out her hand with a pregnancy stick and gave it to me, I gasped and looked at the two lines. "Bitchhh what I tell you?" I whispered yelling.

"Im so fucking excited, God is great" she sniffed, I embraced her in a hug.

"We're fucking pregnant" I joked bringing up what we said during highschool. We said if one of us were pregnant we were both pregnant.

"Ahh you remember, but I wanna take another test at the hospital to make sure" she said as I nodded.

We talked for a moment until it was time for me to get ready.

"I came here in a uber so imma go with you" she said before looking down on her phone.

"Does Camar know you're here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I told him last night" she said.

"Ard, wait here." I said before walking upstairs to my room seeing Qua sitting up against the headboard on his phone. "Did we wake you up?" I pouted.

"Nah" he shook his head, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Who downstairs?" He asked as he came into the bathroom.

"Khloe" I said spitting out the residue and rinsed my mouth. "You got an extra brush?" 

I nodded my head and gave him a brush from a package in the closet. I walked out the bathroom only to recieve a sting on my ass.

"Ouch, why do guys do that?" I said rolling my eyes.

"To see if it jiggle" he said causing me to giggled. I layed on the bed scrolled on my phone which I recieved notifications. I put my phone down and got up only to be picked up by Qua. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my feet around his waist and smiled a little.

"Damn you look fine" he said licking his lips.

"I just woke up, I look a mess. But you do." I smirked. "What you doing today?" I asked.