|Thirty Four|

I come back to Wattpad and I see more than 50k reads, thank you so much. I love yall 💕

Quavo

"Ma you cookin for my party right?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch.

"Yeah stop asking and leave me alone" she said while eating, I shook my head and laughed a bit. I was always bothering her when she was here.

"Simone, you and Tati are helping tomorrow with us" she said as soon as both of them walked in the room. Take introduced Tati to his mom which is my sister and she got their approval.

"Okay" they both nodded their head before starting to walk away. I hopped off the couch following them around.

I havent spoken to Mal since last night, nor I havent thought about her a lot.

"Qua are you gonna keep following us the whole day orrr?" Tati spoke up causing them both to stop out their tracks and turn to me.

I rubbed my chin before speaking, "Yall know if Mal's still gonna come to my party?" I asked. They both looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Well, i dont know" Simone shrugged.

"Does she look guilty for loosing me?"

"Quavious Keyate Marshall, if you dont leave the girls alone" my mother yelled causing them and my sister to come in the room laughing.

They walked away and I rolled my eyes going to the back where the boys was and grabbed a backwood blunt.

"Wassup Unc?" My other nephew Lingo said as I took a seat next to him.

"Nun mane, how you doin?" I asked lighting my blunt I just made.

"doin fine mane" he chuckled. I smirked and nodded my head.

I pulled out my phone and opened Snap and looked at my views and previous stories.

"Aye bro, you good?" Set and Keem came over and sat next to me.

"I heard about Mal" Keem spoke.

I looked at them and shrugged my shoulders, "I aint really care no more, mane. The bitch trippen" I sighed.

"Nah thats how these girls are, you just gotta give them time" he said taking a sip of his drink. "But right now, its yo weekned" he said.

"Yall wanna go to Eleven?" Keem asked dragging his blunt.

I nodded my head yes before taking a drag of my blunt.

"Yall remember we were trappin off the streets?" I asked them smirking bringing up memories.

I laughed a bit as we spent a few hours talking about it as the rest joined us.

**

Malasia

"So are you guys planning to discharge the patient?" Dr. Clinton asked looking at both me and Avery as we sat in the empty conference room.

I looked at Avery with a raised brow, he dismissed my idea about finding a better solution a few days ago.

"No, we're surgeons." He said before looking at me "We'll find a better solution"

I nodded my head a bit and smirked. "And plus Macey is too sick to go anywhere" I added.

"Ok, think of something possible" she said before leaving the room.

"I thought you said we couldnt try anything on a kid" I scoffed opening my laptop.