|Nine|

Before I start,
Damn I should put what Quavo was wearing last chapter 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️. Im dumb buttt

Lets imagine he was wearing this ☺️

Enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY

Malasia

I woke up the next morning being greeted by the sun's bright sunlight. Groaning I sat up and looked at the time, 9:40am. I looked at my phone recieving some messages and missed facetime calls.

Missed call from Khloe, 5mins ago
Missed call from Quavious, 8hrs ago
Quavious: Malasia.

Quavious: You dead

Quavious: You home yet?

I decided to respond to him first.

Me: Yeah, sorry I'm okay. I went straight to bed, forgot to text you. (Sent 9:45am)

I got up and looked myself in the mirror to see I looked like a mess. Damn I slept good, I thought. I went to the bathroom and did my normal routine, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I rubbed lotion on myself and put on my under garments before wearing my navy blue scrubs and my white coat on top. I decided against to wear regualar clothes because it's my turn to supervise the Emergency Room.
I took my things and went downstairs.

Quavious: Oh, have a great day at work.
Me: Thanks ☺️

I went to the facetime app and called Khloe.

"Bout time you answered, I've been wanting to talk to you" Khloe said.

"Sorry but Im here now, wassup" I put my phone down to put on my old sneakers, before picking up again.

"Bitchhhhhh, you're on the shaderoom." She yelled.

"Huh? Forreal?"

"Dead ass, Im gonna send it to you. And plus what were you guys talking about?" She asked putting me on paused.

"Stuff, don't worry bout it" I got up to turn of my lights and grabbed my car keys.

I heard her sigh as my phone vibrated. I clicked on our messages and the photo. It was a pick of me and Quavious sitting and talking making me blush at the table and a photo of us at the bar. They commented 'who is Quavo's new mystery girl ☕️?'