|Thirty|

Please read my note below when finished, its something important about this book :)

Two Weeks later, March 30

Malasia

"Aww I miss you too. I'll see you in a few. I have to go" I frowned as I spoke with Qua on the phone. He and his crew were currently in Miami, Florida so they can prepare for his birthday celebration.

"Ard baby. Bye" he said before I disconnected the call. I put my phone back in my lab coat pocket and sighed.

I walked back in the cafeteria where Jacob, both Jacobs at fact, and Khloe was sitting.

"Aww was that your boyfriend?" Cloven asked as I took a seat at the table.

"Yeah, he called to check if I wasnt gonna chicken out about not coming. His fam was gonna be there and Im not ready and im nervous" I said taking a bit of my salad.

"Hmm, two words. Birthday. Sex" Khloe said causing us to choke on our food.

"Johnson!" Jacob R. said.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"When are you going to give it up? You waiting til marriage?" She asked.

"Wait you're a virgin?" Cloven asked, I turned to him and nodded my head before looking at Khloe.

"Im waiting for the right time. And we've just been together for a month. Still taking it slow" I said.

She shook her head before taking a bite into her grilled cheese she got for the second time. We was talking but got quiet a little when Charlene passed by and went to a different table with her 'new friends'

"She's still mad?" Cloven asked as I nodded my head yes.

Charlene really hasnt spoken to me, and honestly didnt care at the tension she created when we were on a case together. Although her ass was spreading non- realistic rumors about me.

"And I dont care" I said wiping my hands with a napkin.

"Hey guys!" Keith said as he took a seat next to Cloven and Khloe.

"Pretty Boy Keith, heyy" Khloe and I said in unison while smiling, I laughed a little at the name me and Khloe came up with.

"Wassup" he said before dapping Cloven and Jacob R.

"We we're just talking about Mal's upcoming trip to Miami" Khloe said. I nodded my head and took a sip of my water.

"Yeahh, I have something to tell you Malasia" he said taking a bite in his sandwhich.

"Hmm?" I spoke up while drinking my water.

"My step--" he started to say but was interrupted by a female voice.

"Keith!" She said as we all looked up and it was the Giselle, Quavo's ex. I choked on my water for a bit while Cloven patted my back.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Giselle, what you doing here?" Keith asked with his eyes wide open. I felt her stare at me so my eyes came in contact with hers until it was broken by Keith taking her outside.

"That's Gillette right?" Khloe asked once they was out of sight, we all laughed. She came up with that name when I told her all about her.

"Yess, Khloe" I laughed taking a bite of my salad.

Keith

"What are you doing here?" I semi yelled to Giselle.

"I was coming to check on you, before I left for Miami." She said while peeking through the window to watch Malasia.