|Seven|

(FAST FORWARD TO 2 WEEKS LATER)

MARCH 1ST

Malasia

"Is it pretty?" Luci asked me, I was currently at her house so I can pick up her wedding dress. She tried it on so I can share my opinion about the dress.

"Yup it's really beautiful" I stood up walking next to her as she stared at herself in the mirror admiring the dress.

*Day Dreams*

"You ready baby?" I heard my mother say as she and Tati stood next to me.

"Mhm one minute" I mumbled. I sighed and looked in the mirror which reflected me and my wedding dress. Today was the day I was finally getting married to the love of my life. I stared at myself and remembered the old days of when I was single. I felt my mother pull my veil down to cover my face. Smiling I thanked her as Tati handed me my small bouquet of flowers. Turning again to look at the mirror, I sighed as I felt my insecurities overflow again. What if he didn't like it, I thought.

"Hey, you look gorgeous sis. What you thinking about?" my sister spoke up noticing that I was overthinking something.

"Really? But what if he thinks Im ugly" I sighed.

"No. Baby you are soo pretty even sometimes I'm jealous of you" she chuckled causing me to do the same. I sat down and I began to stare at my dress.

"Malasia. Malasia. Mal" I heard a unfamiliar voice semi yell.

* Day dream over*

"Malasia" Luci yelled snapping me out of trance.

"Uh yeah what? Im sorry" I sighed. I turned around to face her, but by now she had already had changed out of the dress and wrapped in a plastic wrap.

"Damn, mami what's wrong? you seem out of it" she asked. I looked at her as she walked into the kitchen washing her hands.

"Nothing, just got caught in the moment" I said sitting on the couch and retrieving my phone from my purse.

"I can tell. Oh and before I forgot, you and Khloe's bridesmaid dress are going to be shipped to y'all houses."

"Great" I unlocked my phone going to my messages seeing that Khloe texted me.

"Hungry?" I heard her ask.

"Nah Im straight"

Khloe<3: Just finished my shift, Wanna meet at Fridays tonight? Wya (sent 3:15)

Me: yeah sure. im at Andrew & Luci house to get the dress. (Sent 3:16)

Khloe<3: Oh tru, tell Luci daddy said hey😉 (sent 3:20)

Me: K (sent 3:20)

"Luci, Khloe said daddy said hey" I smiled

"Tell her I said hey papi"

Me: She said hey papi (sent 3:22)

Khloe<3: Damn, see what my dick does to her🙃 (Sent 3:25)

Me: Oh shut up. (sent 3:26)

Laughing I locked my phone and put it aside. Looking at the time which wrote 3:30 pm, I decided to head out.

"K I got to head out" I stood up grabbing my belongings and the wedding dress.

"Damn forreal?"