|Twenty|

Omniscent

Malasia sighed and rolled her eyes as she saw he anxiety meds were empty. She forgot to get a prescripted refill yesterday. "Damn" she mumbled putting the container inside her dresser. She needed it especially for tonight, it was her first time at a night club and she felt something was going to go wrong. She looked at herself in the mirror and examined what she had on, it was a regular black bodycon long dress. She didnt want to be a full on distraction, it was Quavo's night and she was proud of him. She listened to their albumn on the way home and her current favorites was Get Right Witcha, Brown Paper Bag, T-Shirt, Culture, Kelly Price, basically all the songs. She re-applied her make up so she would look extra fresh.

Her phone buzzed twice blinking up texts recieved from Khloe.

Bestfriend💜: open the door, were pulling up now.

Mal: kk.

Malasia placed her brush down and walked out her room, going downstairs and opened the door to both Andrew and Khloe.

"Hey uglies" she opened the door wide for them so they could come inside.

"Hey babe" Khloe said

"Wassup hoe" Andrew said going straight into her fridge. Malasia went upstairs with Khloe on her tail.

"So, Im almost done" she said sitting down at her vanity.

"What time does it start?" Khloe asked looking at the time which shown 10:45pm.

"At 10" Malasia answered putting on setting spray, she glanced at herself in the mirror not really confident in her look. "Should I change?" She looked at Khloe through the mirror.

"Bitchh you look fine" she said looking up from her phone.

Malasia took one last look at herself and grabbed her keys and her purse. She turned the light connected to her vanity off and grabbed her matching black heels.

They walked out the room going downstairs to see Andrew eating her leftover pasta in the fridge.

"What's up with everyone eating my leftovers" Malasia threw her hands up and rolled her eyes.

"This shit bomb" Andrew said, "who cooked it?" He asked getting up.

"You don't think I cooked it" She scoffed.

"Uhh no."

"Just for that you're driving" she threw her keys to him and wore her black heels. He shrugged and walked to the door. 

She turned off her lights and followed them out the door locking it behind her.

****
Down at the Migos Listening Party, in which everyone came to celebrate with them. Quavo was waiting for Malasia to arrive. He was up in the second level balcony fucking with his music while drinking. Their song Culture started to play making the crowd rowdy and lit. He sipped his drink again getting tipsy. The rest of his crew and friends were getting drunk as well. And a few bitches they brought along too.

"Hey baby" someone said behind him, thinking it was Malasia he turned around only to find out it was Tarisha.

"I aint yo' baby. But hello" he said.

"Mhm, you havent called me since" she yelled over the music in a whining tone.

"Welp" he shrugged turning around. She was about to say something but she turned away and walked off.

"Ayee younggg nigga" Gucci Mane came up to him. "Congrats bro" Quavo smiled and dapped him up, he was excited to see his niggas he fucked with be here with him.