|Eight|

Malasia

I parked my car in front of the resturant and got out and locked my car. I went inside and was greeted by a waiter.

"Hello, can I have a table of 3 please, my other friends are on their way" I asked politely.

"Uhh sure. May I ask your name please?"

"Yeah sure. Its Malasia, Seal" I slightly smiled gripping my purse on my shoulder.

She wrote it down before leading me down to a corner table near the window but next to the bar, with four seats.

She gave me a menu and places the other two infront of seats. As she left I pulled out my phone to text both Khloe and Tati

To both Khloe <3 & Tati 💕:

Me: Im here, ask for my name when you get here. Hurry tf up. 🙄

Putting my phone to the side, I decided to take a look at the menu to conserve time.

Quavo

I parked my car right next to Offset minutes later after they arrived. They were outside chilling with some homies we fucked with when we were living in the Northside.

"Wassup, G's" I dapped everyone up.

"Bout time you arrived." one of homies Malcom said giving me a hand shake.

"My bad, had to get my stacks" I chuckled as I touched my pouch.

We walked inside being greeted by the waiter, as she saw us walk in she opened her mouth about to scream

"Aye chill out shortie" Offset laughed.

"We'll take pics wit ya later" I winked.

"K. Well how many seats" she asked us, I looked around and my direction focused on the people in that glass doors. There were people at the bars and some in the tables. I glanced around before I came across one partically familiar person, I smirked. She was looking at the menu for a minute before going back to her phone.

Tapping Take, I showed him who was here.

"Thats the sexy ass doc that helped you" he said

"Thats wassup" I smirked. I knew in my guts I was gon see her again.

"Aye lets go." Offset said as the lady led us inside. While others were going to the table, I wanted to talk to her.

Malasia

From Khloe<3 & Tati 💕

Khloe<3: Im like 5 mins away

Tati💕: Srry mom was blowin me, im omw now :) love you.

Rolling my eyes after looking at the text messages, I dismissed it.

"Damn we meet again. Malasia" I heard someone say in a deep voice. Looking up it was him.

I sat here face to face with Quavious, my patient from 2 weeks ago.

"Well hello" I slightly smiled.

"Damn. Still fine as fuck" he smirked.

He wore his chains and necklaces I saw him post on Instagram earlier today. He was looking extra daddyish. But I wasn't gonna let him get to me so easily.

"Whatchu doin' here by yourself?" He asked examining my face.

"Not gonna be here by myself any longer, company coming. Why you ask?" I raised an eyebrow.