|Prologue|

Malasia

I filled my tub with soap and water as I poured champagne in my glass. Living in luxury and alone, I had my perks that I might as well get used to.

Playing my playlist to soothe me, I sunk into the tub and slowly closed my eyes. Reflecting on myself and my current life, which obviously isnt much exciting at times knowing im almost in my 30's.

I am a single hard working woman, wanting something precious in her life but doesn't at the same time. Looking back in my past, I had some bad experiences that I wish and hope I don't have to go through again.

Getting out of my thoughts, I took a sip out of my glass. Taking sips after sips until I could see the other side of my bathroom through the glass. I poured myself another cup of champagne, repeating the process again.

After taking another 15 minutes to fully soak myself, I got up and resumed in the shower to rinse myself. I got out and dried and mosterized myself before wrapping my towel around me.

Walking to my bedroom to retrive my phone from the bed noticing it was almost 1am and that I had missed calls and text messages. Putting on a matching set of panties and a oversized shirt on top and got in bed.

Going through my phone, I had missed calls from Khloe and Andrew and a few texts from my sister. I sighed, Not bothering to call back or replying, I decided to put my phone on Do Not Disturb and go to bed. I do have to resume work tomorrow.

____