|Ten|

Malasia
*2hrs later*

"Okay Dr. Matthews, please take this to the nurse at the desk please" I instructed him as I came out The Mields family patient room, they were going to stay overnight to watch the baby girl. Everything was fine currently, I justed wanted to just have her on watch for a few hours.

"Okay, ma'am. Anything else?" He asked giving a charming smile.

"Nothing, thanks for asking." I shook my head as I watched Mr. & Mrs. Mield play with their daughter who was in the crib. I can tell they were a happy couple. Maybe even too happy-- I thought rolling my eyes.

"Hey ugly." I heard someone say as they tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Khloe.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked confused

"They called me in earlier cus one of my patients earlier were about to be in labor" she said standing next to me, catching who I was looking at.

"Okay" I nodded my head.

"Is that the family with the choking baby you saved earlier?" She asked putting her hands in her coat pocket.

"Yeah-- but wait how you know?" I asked facing her.

"Oh. Everyone in the hospital was talking about it." She shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal.

"Nosy asses" I mumbled.

I guess she heard me because she started laughing.

"Anywayyyy, are you going to tell me what happened between Mr. Marshall and Ms. Seal" she started to walk. I walked with her around the halls.

"Khloe how many times will I say that it was just a friendly conversation?, Like honestly, it wasn't even that serious." I rolled my eyes groaning.

"Okay child, you better stop rolling those damn eyes before it fall out" She snapped.

"Shut up, and besides I don't even want to talk about it, because my mother found out about it" I sighed. Ever since my father was killed a whole years back, she has been kind of protective and controlling.

"Your mother stayy geeking about you. Like what's the deal?"

"Thats what I'm tryna figure out, she don't ever do this with Tati and it blows me."

"Damn."

We walked around the busy hospital before arriving back at the same spot we were a few minutes ago.

Tatiana

"Okay baby boy, I'll be back in a jiffy. Be good to daddy" I said as I walked my son Kody down his father's walk way.

"Okay mommy, and when you come back can we go to ToysRUs to buy something" he asked.

"Sure, what you want to get?" I asked him as we walked up the stairs.

"The new transformers action figures" he semi yelled making me laugh.

"Okay baby, settle down" I chuckled ringing the doorbell. I gripped his school bag on my shoulder and waited patiently for Micheal to answer the door. Today it was his turn to take him to school and watch him for a few hours after.