|Sixteen|

Quavo

I pulled up to Malasia's driveway and parked my engine. I haven't seen her for 2 days and I was crushin and missin her. I adjusted my cap and pulled out my phone, contemplating wheter I should text her saying that Im at her crib. I was about to lay my head down when I saw heard her car pull up. I waited till she got out to make sure it was her.

"Sup, fine ass" I said making my way out the car. She rolled her eyes and laugh.

"Boy, what are you doing here?" She walked up to her door with me following behind her.

"Haven't seen you in 2 days, so I figured I can stop by" I said.

"Mhmm, you miss me" she chuckled opening the door so we can go inside.

"You can say that."

"Well, my plans change now since you're here" She sighed, taking off her shoes.

"Wat you mean?"

"I came back to shower and change so I can go back to the hospital to see my friend's newborn" she removed her jacket and put it on her hanger.

"Congrats for her. But I'll leave if --"

"No, no, no. I can see her tomorrow." She cut me off. "Have a seat, want anything? Cus i want to go shower real quick"

"Nah, I can get it myself" I made my way inside the kitchen.

"K, ill brb" she said before going upstairs to her room.

I opened her fridge and looked for something that was eatabl-- icecream. I grabbed the mini tub of vanialla icecream out the fridge and got a spoon from the drawer. I made my way into the living room and turned on the tv. I pulled out my phone scrolling through instagram and liking pics pasting through time and waiting for Mal.

"I see that you already rushed down my icecream" I heard her say as she came into the living room with her spoon in her hands.

"Mhm, its good" I groaned. She sat next to me and got a spoonful of icecream and ate it.

"I had a long ass day" she groaned laying her head on my shoulder.

"Sameee."

"Bruh, this teaching specialist came to our hospital because Chief says we need help teaching our residents and intern." She started to say as I nodded my head listening. "And the fact that he said I'm fast, I find it confused cus like am I suppose to take that as a good thing or bad thing. I mean he is cute and all but seriously, he lowkey annoying but Im tryna be nice and shit" she said fast digging her spoon into the icecream.

"He's cute?" I asked.

"Don't take it dat way" she said pushing me a little making me laugh.

"Dat way" I mimic her.

"Shut up" she rolled her eyes. "And plus, I don't go for cute." She said.

I licked my lips and looked at her, "What you go for then?" I asked smirking.

"Someone sexier" she said.

"Who sexier?" I put the bowl on the table stand, facing her.

"You" she licked her lips and stared at my eyes. I helped her put the spoon on the table before leaning in and kissing her as she kissed me back. She got on top of me as I deepened the kiss. I rubbed her ass as she started to slowly grind on me. We started tongue wrestling causing her to moan. I smacked her ass making her scream a little.

"Lemme show you off." I said pulling away.

"What you mean?" She asked confused. I rubbed my chin and looked at her.