|Thirty Nine|

Malasia in MM

Malasia

"Jackson what happened?" I rushed into the hospital as Quavo dropped me off here, he wanted to follow me inside but he thought he's get in the way.

I saw Jackson standing by the nurse station, he turned around looking slightly shocked.

"You actually came aww" he said, I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm her doctor of course I came, are you dumb?"

"There wasn't anything wrong with Malasia, I thought there was something wrong but I rechecked" he said causing me to sigh in relief.

"ohh good" I said.

"so what you doing tonight?" he asked. I froze a bit because I was actually planning on calling Quavo again.

"Something" I answered looking away.

"Really? what you doing?" he asked.

I turned around a turned on a tablet checking Macey's labs.

"I have to call someone from back home and catch up with them" I said.

"Can't you do that later, I mean" he started to say, shifting into a position so he can lean on the table and look at me. "I was thinking I could take you to dinner"

I bit my lip trying to figure out what to say to him.

"Uhh Jackson. I need to say sum" I said frowning a bit.

"What is it?"

"What happened last night was a one time thing. I was drunk, wasnt thinking straight, caught up wit my previous relationship" I explained.

"So Quavo was your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Is. right now" I corrected him.

He scoffed and rubbed his chin before he leaned in to say something. "Does he know what we did? I suppose he was gonna be your first."

I raised my eyebrows and rolled my eyes. I got my stuff together, ready to leave.

"Page me, when something actually. like actually goes wrong" I strutted away.

Jackson

I watched her walk through the double doors before she disappeared in the parking lot.

"Great." a female voice said from next to me, I turned around and saw a friend I'm currently working with.

"I know Giselle" I smirked.

She walked closer to me and folded her arms. "My plan- Our plan is working" she said partly correcting herself.

Yes, our plan. Malasia doesn't belong with a rapper, she belongs with me a fellow peer. Someone that can treat her right, much better.

In the end if all goes well, I get Malasia and she gets Quavo.

"My brother's a bitch, can't help his sisted out" she rolled her eyes. "But anyway, you gonna spill the news to him, some way tonight? Or should I do it?" she asked.

"I'll do it. I got some in mind." I said.

"Ard. I'll see you later" she said starting to walk away before she paused and turned around. "And good job on Macey"

"Thank you."
***
Quavo

"Huncho!" a pitch female voice said behind me. I turned around and it was Cardi and her sister Hennesy with Offset behind them.