Chapter thirty

I pulled out a pair of red lace panties and a matching red lace bra as well as a pair of handcuffs. " You can't be serious?" I said as I heard him chuckle " You want to be my wife? Put it on". I groaned as I quickly stripped and put the red lace on, I picked up the handcuffs and set them on the bedside table. I got into the bed and lied down spreading my legs the smallest bit before calling him " Ready when you are Negan". The door opened and his eyes widened as he bit his lip " God how can you still be this fucking sexy" I smirked at him as he started taking his clothes off. He sat on the bed and I quickly shut my legs " The hell doll?" " You want my legs spread for you, you have to work for it" Negan grinned " I like that fucking challenge".

I gasped when started kissing and biting my neck, making soft moans fall from my lips. His hands explored my body, gripping my breasts and tugging my hair. He kissed down my body, pulling my bra down and swirling his tongue around my nipple before taking it in his mouth, making me moan louder. He licked down my stomach and stopped at my panties " Come on baby, open up for daddy", I parted my legs slightly, his rough hands forcing them open. Pulling my panties down my legs and placing his head in between my legs.

" You are gorgeous" he said quietly before pressing his mouth against my heat. I moaned out as his tongue forced its way through my folds. My hand ran through his thick black hair as I moaned at how amazing he felt " N-Negan" Negan sped up and I gripped his hair out of surprise " F-fuck" I could feel him smirk between my legs as he continued. I felt a knot in my stomach as I gripped his hair tighter " That's it baby girl, cum for me" he said as he added two fingers inside of me " Moan for me" I moaned louder and almost shouted out as I hit my high.

My chest was rising and falling quickly as I tried to catch my breath. Negan sat up and gave me his signature smirk as he licked his lips " Dame you taste good, I would have eaten you out a long time ago if I knew the dessert tasted this good". Negan took off his last pieces of clothing before getting between my legs " Now let's really make you scream" I gulped causing him to smile out of amusement. " I want you to scream so loud that you lose that pretty voice of yours. I'll miss it but God dame it'll be sexy" he smirked.

He pushed my legs wider as he thrusted into me in one clean thrust of his hips. " Your so much bigger than I remember" I gasped making him chuckle " Nice to know I'm passing your expectations". He started off thrusting slow and steady, making small moans fall from my lips in between our kisses, then his sharp, fast thrusts making me moan louder as my nails slowly dug into his back. Negan started hitting me deeper and I felt a sudden rush that made me scream " Oh god Negan!!" " That's it baby!" He smiled back.

My stomach knotted as I continued to scream out until I felt myself cum all over him, making him follow right after. I looked up at him " What was that?" I asked breathing heavy " That was your g-spot baby, and dame you squirted all over me" " I squirted?" " You ain't ever done that before?" " No, I never thought I could". " My, my, I say you might be really fucking sore tomorrow darling. If I were you, I'd go take a long relaxing bath to sort some of your muscles out now" " Carry me, my legs feel numb" " Of course princess".

Negan placed his arms around me and walked me into the bathroom, he sat me down on the toilet and filled the bath up with hot water and bubbles and a rose scent. He helped me get in and smiled at me " Relax, fall asleep if you have to, I'll be back in an hour to put you to bed". Negan kissed my lips gently " I love you" " I love you too" he kissed my forehead and left without another word. I sighed happily and sunk deeper into the hot bubble bath " It feels so good" I yawned out as I placed my head in a crook of the bath with a cushion to help my head stay above the water comfortably.

After a while Negan came back and smiled at me " Hey princess" " Hi there, would you like to join me?" I asked as he smirked at me " I thought you'd never ask". Negan quickly stripped and got into the bath in front of me and I couldn't help but laugh " Well someone's eager to be clean" " I was actually eager to get dirty" he grinned. " Well your gonna have to show me how", Negan grabbed my arm and pulled me over to him but inserting three fingers into me, making me gasp in surprise but quickly moan as he finger fucked me like crazy. " I can't take this anymore" he growled before sitting me on his lap and shoving his dick inside me, I gasped loudly as he held my hips down and fucked me.

He stood up and pinned me against the bathroom wall and fucked me senseless. God dammit I missed this.