Chapter nine

MIAS POV
We walked with Ron to his house when we heard shouting inside, Ron walked us in and we saw Pete shouting at Jesse. " Mom" Ron said and his parents looked at us " Hey Mia, Carl. Why don't you three go upstairs with the others and I'll bring you guys some snacks" Jesse smiled " Sure" we said walking upstairs into Ron's room. Enid and Mikey were in the room and looked at us " You look great" Mikey said looking at me, Carl gave him a look and he turned around " Well why don't you guys change into your pyjamas and I'll get us some snacks". " Where's your bathroom?" I asked " Follow me" I followed Ron to the end of the hall " Actually one second I need to go" Ron said going into the bathroom. He came out a minute later and held the door open " Thanks" I smiled walking into the bathroom, I locked the door and put my bag down. I took off my shoes and unbuttoned my shorts, slowly taking them off, I took off my top and put my cloths on the floor. I bent down opening my bag and taking my pjs out, I put on some pj shorts and a tank top and put my cloths in the bag walking out.

RONS POV
I saw Mia walking Judith around, she looked so hot in her tight shorts and top, when I was walking her to my house I was trying my best not to look at her. " Where's your bathroom?" She asked me " Follow me" I looked at the bathroom door and remembered my camera " Actually one second I need to go" I said walking into the bathroom, I hid my camera and had it secretly recording, I walked out and she walked in, tonight's going to be a good night.

MIAS POV
I walked into Ron's bedroom and saw everyone watching a scary movie, I sneakily walked behind the boys and jumped on them, they all screamed and jumped as Enid and I laughed at them. " You guys are such baby's" I laughed sitting on the bed next to Enid, " You'd be scared too if someone jumped on you, for all we knew you could have have been a killer or a rapist" Mikey said. My smile dropped as I looked at him, " What the fuck?" Carl said " What?" Carl grabbed Mikey and brought him out of the room, Enid jumped up and went after them, closing the door behind her. " What's wrong?" Ron asked " It's nothing" I said " You can tell me Mia, I'm your friend you can trust me with anything" he sat beside me, I looked at him " It's just what Mikey said" " What about it?" I looked down, biting my lip " I was raped, out there a week or so before we got here" " Mia I'm so sorry" " Its fine" " That's why Carl is so protective of you" " Yeah he thinks he failed as a brother and why he doesn't want people's help". Ron put his hand on my shoulder " I'm here if you ever want to talk" " Thanks Ron" I smiled, he smiled back and I leaned my head on his shoulder. He slowly wrapped his arms around me and held me close " I'll protect you too" " Your sweet" I smiled and kissed his cheek " Get some sleep" Ron said " You can stay in my bed tonight" " No I couldn't do that" " I'm not letting you sleep on the floor Mia" " Are you sure?" " One hundred precent" I nodded and got into the bed, after a few minutes I fell asleep.

CARLS POV
" Don't you ever say anything like that to my sister!" I shouted " It was a joke" " Don't joke about it!" " Carl calm down" Enid said " No, he shouldn't have said what he said" " It's not like those things happened" Enid looked at me and I looked down, she covered her mouth " I'm so sorry" " Just don't say those things" " Carl". I walked away and went into the bathroom, I looked around and saw the camera I picked it up and saw it was recording. I stopped and replayed the video and saw Mia getting changed, I busted into Ron's room " What the hell is this?" " It's my camera" " Why was it filming Mia" " No it wasn't". I replayed the video " Shit I thought I turned it off" Ron took the camera out of my hands, did something and showed it to me " There it's gone. I'm sorry I didn't mean to film her" " Why is she asleep in your bed?" I asked " She got upset about Mikey and decided to go to bed, I said she could stay in here tonight" " She's sleeping in here alone" I said. " Alright, the rest of us can take the spare room", we follows Ron upstairs and went to sleep, I really don't trust that guy.

RONS POV
In the middle of the night I got up and checked if Carl was awake, to my luck he was knocked out. I quietly walked into my room and locked the door, I looked at Mia and saw she was asleep too. I slowly got into the bed with her and she didn't move, I moved the blanket and looked at her amazing body, I slowly brushed my fingers off her skin to see if she'd move and she didn't. I slowly moved my hands up her shirt and felt her boobs, I bit my lip as I was enjoying myself, I moved one hand down her shorts and pushed a finger into her. I slowly fingered up but she wasn't waking up which was amazing, I was getting a really hard boner that I knew I wouldn't be able to get rid of musky. I pulled her shorts and underwear down and pulled mine down too, I slowly opened her legs and entered her, she moved a little but didn't wake up. I slowly trusted in and out of her, only going a little faster, I bit my lip as I let out a small moan at how amazing this was. I looked down at her face and imagined what she would be like moaning my name, asking me to go harder ah the image made me horny. I quickly finished and pulled her shorts up, I left the room and went back to sleep in the room with everyone else.