Chapter nineteen

MIAS POV
I closed my eyes and took a breath, when I opened them again I was in a truck. I jumped up and hit my head off the roof, " Jesus baby calm down" Negan said putting his hand on my shoulder. It's real, it's all real I was only dreaming of everyone again, " Sorry" " What the hell were you dreaming of?" Negan asked staring at me. " Just family" I said as we pulled up outside the base, we got out of the truck when one of the saviours ran over to us " Sir we have information about Daryl. We think it was Dwight's ex wife". Negan's face dropped as he walked with a bunch of men towards Dwight's room, I followed them and saw them knock on his door.

" What are you going to do?" I asked, " Teach him a lesson" Negan said and they burst in the door and started beating Dwight. " No stop it!" I shouted and Negan grabbed me " Don't be so stupid, I'm trying to teach Dwighty boy a lesson here, do you really think he wants you here when he's getting the shit kicked out of him? Hell do you think I want your pregnant ass here? No so go on" Negan said and let me go. I started walking around when I smelled meat cooking, I held my mouth as a saviour came over to me " You alright?" " Can I have a bucket please" " Come with me" the women said and walked me outside.

When we got outside I threw up as the women rubbed my back. " Oh Mia baby, you feeling alright? You got something in your stomach?" Negan grinned and I just turned away from him. " She was like this when I found her" " Mia" I turned and saw Eugene, " Eugene" I said. " Bring Mia back to her room, get her food, water whatever she needs for her condition" Negan said. " What condition?" A saviour asked confused, " Oh that's right we haven't announced it yet" Negan laughed " Well I guess telling you guys should be okay until later, Mia here is carrying baby number one!" Negan shouted and the saviours were shocked " Congratulations boss" someone said " Thank you, so now you know her condition take care of her, while I finish talking to Eugene here".

I was brought upstairs and was brought food and water. I lied in the bed when someone knocked, " Come in" I said and a few saviours came in, " Mia as your the boss's soon to be wife, and now that your pregnant we thought you could use these" the women said and put down a box on the bed. I sat up and opened the box and there was a bunch of baby stuff inside, " We have cloths, diapers, formula, everything the baby's going to need and as it grows up we can just go out and get more cloths for it" " Uhh thank you, you really didn't have to" I said. " It's no problem, if you ever need anything ask for numbers 23 and 46" " I will, thank you".

The people left and I looked through the box, I looked at all the baby stuff laid out on the bed and I cried. " I don't want to be pregnant, I don't want this baby. Why couldn't it have been Paul's", I lied in bed and cried until the door opened. I quickly wiped my face and sat up and saw Negan taking off his shoes and jacket, " Where'd all this come from?" " Number 23 and 46 gave it to me" " That was generous of them" " Yeah it was". " Are you crying?" Negan asked " Uh yeah, I threw up and it made me cry" I lied, " Awww baby come here" Negan said and pulled me into a hug, I lied my head on his chest and he stroked my head. " I was thinking, maybe the next pick up for Alexandrea you can go and say hi to your dad and Carl".

" Really?" I said looking up at him, " Of course" " What about the Hilltop?" I asked. " Now why would you want to go there?" Negan asked staring at me " See my friends there" " What friends?" " Jesu-" " NO!" Negan shouted and I jumped back in fright. " No way in hell is that happening, he slept with you do you really think I'm stupid enough to let you go back there and see him again?" " No..." I said looking down at the bed " Come with me" Negan said and took my hand. We walked out of the room and down to the room with the fireplace, I walked over to the other wives and the four of us stood there as Negan began talking. He was threatening the doctor, our only doctor and got the iron and held it to his face, one of the wives took my hand and we stood there.

Luckily Negan gave Dwight the iron back and I sighed in relief, then out of nowhere Negan grabbed the doctor and threw him into the fire. I put my hands over my mouth, I walked over to Negan as he was talking to Dwight " Negan how are we going to do our check ups on the baby? You killed the only doctor" " Don't worry baby, we got a new doctor" Negan smiled and looked at Eugene. " Oh while we're all here!" Negan shouted and grabbed my arm, he walked up the stairs quickly and wrapped his arm around me as everyone looked up at us. " Everybody I have some great news, my beautiful soon to be wide Mia is pregnant!" Negan said and kissed my cheek, some people cheered while others looked like they didn't know if they should be happy or not.