Chapter twenty seven

MIA'S POV
It's sadly been a month since I had to say goodbye to my little bundle of joy, the war has thankfully been keeping my mind off of her which I'm happy about. I was in my room brushing my hair " Mia do you really think it's a good idea for you to come?" Jesus asked " Of course I do, it gives me something to do". Jesus put his hands on my hips and pulled me into his lap, " I know loosing Sasha was hard, but I don't want you putting yourself in danger" " I'm not putting myself in danger Paul, I'm trying to do something so I can help with the war. I'm sick of being that weak girl that everyone has to worry about and protect, for once in my life I actually want to be a part of something". " I understand, just stay close to me okay? I want you as close as possible, I don't want to lose you again" " You got it".

Jesus took my hand and we walked out of the house and into the streets on Alexandra, Carl walked over and stood beside me. " You sure you want to go?" " Yeah, I want to do something to help" " Well I have this place covered, just be careful" " I will be, I'll see you soon", I hugged Carl and Michonne and got into one of the cars with Jesus. We followed dads car to a big open field where we saw Maggie and the Hilltop as well as Ezekiel and the Kingdom. I got out of the car and walked over to them " Hey Maggie" " Mia it's so good to see you" Maggie said pulling me into a hug " I'm so sorry about the baby" " It's okay, she's with her family anyway".

" Yes I too was quiet sad when I heard the news, the first baby of our new generation sadly was not ready for the world" Ezekiel said upset. " I'm still young, I have loads of time to try again" " That you do, and on that day we will rejoice in the good news". Maggie, dad and Ezekiel stood in the back of a truck and went over the plan with us, as well as gave a little speech for motivation. " Only one needs to die, Negan will die, I will do it myself. Let's go people we have a war to win!". Everyone quickly got into their cars and I sighed as Jesus started driving, " You okay?" " Yeah, I just never thought I'd ever be back here" " You don't have to go if you don't want to, I can get someone to bring you home" " No I want to do this".

We arrived at the Savours base, we took out the guards on watch and slowly drove our cars and rv to the gates, we positioned our cars and when everyone was in place with their guns dad nodded and let out a few rounds of his gun. I looked through the cracks and saw the door open to reveal Negan and his five right hand men, " Jesus" Negan smiled " Would you look at that? You came all the way to the door, for me?". " Dwight, Simon and the others can go inside, only one person needs to die" dad said, " You really think my men are going to leave me to die?" " We're hoping".

" Rick unlike you, I care about my people. I wouldn't bring them to my enemy's gates just so I can play who's dick is bigger, mine is, we both know it", I scoffed and saw Negan's head turn. " I'm sorry but did I just hear one of your people laugh at me?" " Yes you did" I said and I saw Negan's face light up " Is that? It can't be, is that my Mia? My girl" " She's not your girl anymore" dad said and I smiled at him. " Let me guess she's with that Jesus prick, right?" " Maybe" " Come on Mia baby, you and I both know what we had was real, I mean we created a baby together! We were happy".

Dad and Jesus both looked at me, " You were the only happy one, what I was doing? It's called survival. Tell me Negan why would I want to stay with a guy like you?" " Because I have power, I have men, I made you happy and I had a dick that could make you scream, does Jesus do that for you?". I looked at Jesus and looked away " Speaking of, how is my little girl?" " What little girl?" Dad asked " The one I put in your daughter, is she out yet?" Negan grinned and I saw Dad tense. " Dad I know how to get his guard down" I whispered " How?" " Move one of the cars, I'll talk to him face to face" " Mia" " Trust me it will work".

" I'll show you" I said as one of the men moved a car to reveal me, Negan looked at me and smiled " You had our baby" " Yes I did" " Well don't spare any details, what's her name?" " I called her Sasha". " That's cute, after her aunt" " That's right" " Got any pictures of her? You gonna bring her over for visits?" Negan laughed. " You'll never be able to see her" I said and Negan stared at me " Why the hell not?!". " Trust me, I don't think you want me to say it out loud", Negan started at me confused " Why?" " If you want me to say it out loud I will, but I think it would be better if I whispered it in your ear".