Chapter four

MIAS POV
It's been a few years now, we lost the farm, we lost the prison. We lost Hershel but we finally killed the governor, I'll never forget what he said when dad and him were talking. I walked into the room with dad and saw the governor sitting at a table with some whisky, he looked at us and he stood up. " Welcome Rick, and who is this young lady?" " I'm Mia" " This is my baby girl and she's tuff as nails". They talked for a while but wouldn't agree on anything " How about a whole new deal?" The governor said " Your daughter reminds me of my daughter, she's strong and fierce, I'll leave you alone if you give me your daughter, she can be my little girl" dad grabbed me and left back to the prison when we got there everyone came over. " So what happened?" " He said he'd leave us alone..." " Thank god" everyone said " He said he'd leave us alone if I give him Mia" everyone looked at him in shock, Carl stood in front of me " He can't have her" " What does that sick freak want Mia for?" Daryl asked " He said he wants her because she reminds him of his daughter". I wish I went with him now here we are, Carl, dad, Michonne and I in the middle of the road. Carl and I are in a black car, dad and Michonne are outside talking, Carl's asleep but I can't get the scene out of my head. They blew up our home and killed Hershel I'm glad he's dead, I felt Carl wrap his arm around me and pull me towards him " I know you can't sleep, I'll protect you" he said " Thank you Carl, your the best big brother" " We lost Judith, I'm going to make sure we don't lose you too" " I love you Carl" " I love you too Mia". " Drop your weapons" I looked outside and saw men with guns to dad and Michonne's head, I heard a smack against the window and jumped. Two men were on either side of the car looking at Carl and I, I grabbed onto Carl and he held me close. " Don't touch my kids!" Dad shouted " I believe they belong to us now" the man said. My door opened and I was grabbed and taken out of the car, I was thrown against the floor and Carl was too. I pushed and kicked the man on top of me but he pinned me down with his weight and started unzipping his pants, I started crying and looked at Carl the same thing was happening to him.

Daryl came out of nowhere " Guys stop!" " Daryl what are you doing?" " These are my old group, they can be apart of this group" " Boss! Can we just get on with it?" Said the man on top of me " Teach Daryl a lesson, boys continue". The man took my pants off and inserted himself into me, I screamed and cried as the man made dad look. The man on top of me smelled my hair, licked my neck and touched my boobs as he went harder on me. I screamed as the man licked my face down to my neck, I could see Carl trying to get the man off him and look at me, the man came inside me and I started crying harder as he kept going. Dad ripped the mans neck out and shot the men beating up Daryl, the shot the man on Carl. The man who had me jumped up and held a gun to my head " Don't come any closer or I'll kill her" I was crying and dad got closer, the man let me go and I ran over to Michonne and Carl. Michonne wrapped her arms around me and so did Carl, dad shot the guy and walked back over to us. " Carl are you ok?" " I'm fine dad, I'm just really shaken", dad put his hand on my face and looked at me. I couldn't stop crying, " Mia did he?" I nodded and he held me tight, he kissed my head.

I hated myself, Daryl ran over and pulled me into a tight hug as dad shot each man in the head. I didn't speak to anybody, I didn't know what to do, I felt like my whole body was ruined as I cried into Carl. Carl hugged me tight as he whispered how sorry he was " Mia I'm so sorry, I didn't protect you, I should have been stronger" all I could do was cry. I got up and started getting sick as Carl held back my hair and rubbed my back. Daryl and Michonne looked at dad not knowing what to do, I  was half asleep on Carl as I heard everyone talking " What if she's pregnant?" " She won't be pregnant" " Rick there's a chance we could have" " She's not pregnant, that's the end of the conversation" " Dad we need to check, what if later we find out she is? Do you really want her carrying that rapist child! At sixteen" " Ok, next town we get to, we go to the drugs store and we make sure". " What do you do if she is?" Daryl asked " We kill it" dad said " How?" " We'll find a way". I opened my eyes and looked at everyone " Hey Mia, how you feeling?" I sat forward and Carl grabbed my hair as I got sick again, I looked at dad " If I'm pregnant you get a hanger and pull it out of me" " I'll do it" Michonne said, I turned around and got sick again. " She needs to eat something, if she keeps puking like this she's not going to have any energy to walk anywhere" " I'll start hunting at sun rise" Daryl said " I'm fine" " Mia go back to sleep, rest" Carl said holding me tight " I promise I'll protect you this time". I fell back asleep and after a few hours it was time to get up.