29

*Recap*
He kisses me again and breaks the hug, he walks to his flight while I sit back down.
Jonas: How are you not crying? You used to cry when your mom left you at daycare when we were like 5.
L: That was 10 years ago Jonas. I'm just use to someone always leaving.
Jonas: Oh.

15 minuets go by and mine and Jonas's flight gets called, we stand up and start walking to the entrance. We give the flight attendant our ticket and walk onto the plane and sit down in our seats.
L: How long is our flight?
Jonas: 3 hours.
L: Oh. I hope it goes by fast.
Jonas: Me too.
*End Of Recap*

3 hours go by and we're about to land.
Jonas: I'm so tired.
L: Me too.

The plane lands and we get up and start walking out of the plane to luggage claim, I grab my phone and text Mom.
L: Hi Mom, I just wanted to let you know that we just landed.
Mom: Okay. Love you and stay safe.
L: I will. Love you too.
Jonas: Can you text Tayler and tell him that we are here? My phone died.
L: Yeah.

I go to Tayler's contact name and text him.
🐒Liv🐒: Hey Tay. We're here.
👌😇Tayler😇👌: Okay. Are you guys at luggage claim?
🐒Liv🐒: Yeah.
👌😇Tayler😇👌: Okay. We're on our way up.
🐒Liv🐒: Okay.

I put my phone back in my pocket.
L: Him, Kelianne and Cody are on their way up to luggage claim.
Jonas: Okay.

A few seconds go by and we see our luggage, we grab our suitcases and turn around and see Tayler, Kelianne and Cody. We walk towards them and we all hug.
Tayler: We got your guys rooms already with dressers and TVs and everything.
L: Okay. Thanks.
Jonas: This is going to be the best summer.

We start walking out of the airport, when we get out of the airport we walk to Tayler's car and get in. He starts driving back to the house, when we get to the house Cody goes to the kitchen and Kelianne shows me my room while Tayler shows Jonas his room. I walk in my room and see that the walls are grey and mint green.
Kelianne: I picked the colors. I thought you might like them.
L: Woah this is such a cool room.
Kelianne: We all have balconies contented to our rooms. We had contractors come and install them.
L: Cool.
Kelianne: I'll let you unpack and after that we're going to postmate food.
L: Okay.

Kelianne walks out of my room and I start unpacking my bags, when I finish unpacking my bags I walk out to the living room and sit on the couch next to Jonas and Cody while Kelianne and Tayler start ordering food.

(3 MONTHS LATER)
Me and Jonas have been in Texas for 3 months now, I'm sitting in my room texting Charles.
Livi🤤❤️: Hi Char.
Char💍😍: Hey Liv
Livi🤤❤️: I miss you😞
Char💍😍: I miss you too
Livi🤤❤️: I wish that I could have came on tour with you♥️
Char💍😍: Me too
Livi🤤❤️: I miss you so much
Char💍😍: I miss you so much too

A few minutes go by and I get another text from him, I grab my phone and start reading the message.
Char💍😍: I was maybe thinking that this isn't working out and maybe we shouldn't date right now. It's just so hard, we're apart for 6 more months, we don't get to see each other and it sucks. You live in Texas now and I don't go anywhere near Texas for my tour. Liv, I really miss you and I really love you but it's not working out right now and I just don't think right now is the right time to date. We can always start dating again once I get back to California and when you get back too Liv.
Livi🤤❤️: So are we breaking up right now?
Char💍😍: I don't know but we both need to decide what's best for us right now. What do you want to do?

I look at the text but don't reply, I set my phone on my nightstand and lay on my stomach and bury my head in the pillow. Tears start rolling down my cheeks and I start crying, my phone starts ringing. I grab it and see that Charles is FaceTiming me, I ignore it and lay my head back down. A few minutes later go by and there's a knock on my door, I sit up.
L: *Crying* Come in.

Tayler and a kid walk in my room.
Tayler: Hey Liv, this is- why are you crying? What happened?
L: *Crying* Ch-Charles happened.
Tayler: What did he do?
L: *Crying* He wants to b-break up.
Tayler: Oh. I-I'm sorry. Do you want me to send Kelianne in? I-I don't really know what to do in this kind of situation.
L: *Crying* N-no. I'm fine.
Tayler: O-Okay.

Tayler and the kid walk out of my room and shut the door, I lay back down and bury my head back in my pillow. I grab my phone a few minutes later and text Charles back.
Livi🤤❤️: I really don't want to break up Charles. I really like you and I love you so much😞
Char💍😍: I'm sorry Liv, I don't want to break up either because I love you so much but it's hard. We don't even get to see each other so what's the point in dating?
Livi🤤❤️: The point in dating even if we are apart is we still know that we have each other, trusting each other, being there for each other and just to have someone by your side and knowing that there's someone who loves and supports you. I love you so much and I really don't want us to end.
Char💍😍: I don't want us to end either but it's hard.
Livi🤤❤️: It's going to be hard but what relationship isn't? There's always that point in the relationship where the people go through a hard time but we can over come it in a few months.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter.
Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14