Author Note

Hey everyone! Sorry for the slight disappearance that happened. I haven't been on any social media lately for some reasons, Wattled being one because I just haven't found the time lately because my schooling is going pretty uphill as of now.

Sorry for updating a lot and then dropping off the face of the earth. I've actually been really sick for the past few months because my immune system affectively failed. Nothing super serious I just had to take lots of medications for some health problems and it killed my system. On top of all that I was diagnosed with chronic and tension headaches, which explains the constant headaches and migraines so good on that, and my mental health has decided to take a bit of a downward spiral.

But enough about me and the real reason of this note: I haven't been able to find a super good time to work on this and I've run into a little bit of a block. I wrote ahead a little while back so I have some parts that I'll be posting periodically but I suppose you could consider me officially on hiatus. It'll be like this for most my stories and I'm really sorry I just really need to work on school and getting my physical and mental health back to a normal place.

Thank you all for supporting my stories and sending me messages. I love reading them all and you guys make me happy.

Lot's of Love,

Writer {Azure}