He's earlier than me?

We look at each other and i nodded, Nathan started to walk and Clayder carried me in piggy ride while following Nathan but he still looking at him coldly.

It was rare to see Clayder with this kind of look. He's angry and frustrated. Must be the Servant thing and the Hormones of a teenager.

" Don't worry he was a nice person."

I tried to reassure him but Clayder look at me suspiciously.

" I didn't know that young master has some acquaintances in the Winter Field region." (Clayder)

Hmm... Clayder looks very sad i gripped more tightly on his shoulders and climb up more so i can have an eye to eye contact and it's much easy to talk with him.

I feel guilty but lying to him would be better..

" Are you sad? "

"........"

Clayder just keep looking forward and ignored me while following Nathan.

" Are you angry?"

"......."

I sighed and dissatisfaction but looks like my breathe tickled Clayder's ears. I should avoid sighing when i am being carried like this. I just let my head lean on Clayder's shoulder.

Somehow i saw a glimpse of Clayder smiling. He's eyes look so scary that I am thinking to whether run and distance myself from him for a while.

" Young Master..." (Clayder)

" What is–"

That is when i didn't notice that Clayder was looking back and this foolish me look up. I accidentally brush my lips to Clayder's cheek which was also nearing on his lips which could lead in much more bad disaster.

"......"

"....."

I quickly retracted my head and immediately lowered my head.

" Sorry. I didn't mean it."

Clayder smiled at me that was look like nothing has happened but his ears and face are red.

" I understand... I understand young master! " (Clayder)

I really didn't mean it.. how come i didn't know that he was looking back before he just staring forward.

Nathan Voice interrupted my complicated thoughts and he look at us.

" What happened?" (Nathan)

" Nothing important. "

I replied calmly and saw Clayder's face calm down.

" I am your Servant.. So young master didn't think.." (Clayder)

" What are you muttering about?"

" Nothing Important.. My chest just hurts." (Clayder)

" Then you should stop carrying me.. Your Health is important!"

" I see.. Young Master is worried and cares if I'm injured? "(Clayder)

" of course. Your my Servant, you are mine, my responsibility! "

I don't want rumors about me being an irresponsible Master...

In the background I can hear the brat sighing in defeat.

" your intelligence is degrading... "

' what are you insulting me for?!'

" Were here now Master Glaciel! "
(Nathan)

Clayder placed me on the ground and smiled as he look at me. Haha.. Mood Swings..

I look up and saw a beautiful house building which has some traces of modern structure.
I stare and saw that there was a [ Heroes Deck Inn] sign that place there in English Language.

" Let's go. " ( Nathan)

He opened the gate and the door and let us sit. The outside appearance look like a modern two story house but the inside looks a Bar in middle ages.

" There was things that i want to ask from you."

" The same for me." (Nathan)

Nathan look at me and Clayder. I can't let Clayder here...

" Young Master did you need something?" (Clayder)

" umm.. Can you look for these ingredients in the market? "

Clayder look at me for a second before smiling and ruffling my hair.

" I will do what young master wants, As I am your Servant." (Clayder)

" Thanks. "

" Will Young Master take Responsibility of me? " (Clayder)

" of course, I am willing to pay for the damages and things that I cause you. Your my Servant after all and I am your young master. "

I handed many illustrations of fruits and plants to him from my storage equipment. Clayder looks toward the illustration and leave closing the door but before that...

" If you harmed young master I would kill you. I would chop your head, your hands, feet and take off your eyes. The thing down there too.." (Clayder)

I sighed... Thank you for your understanding Clayder. I'm sorry but i need to hide this matters from you. Is that really necessary?

" Your Servant is Scary. "(Nathan)

" Yes he is. "

After that we stare at each other for a moment. Well how would i suppose to introduce myself? I can't still fully trust this guy even he is a reincarnated person like me.

Nathan Coughed and smile at me.

" Then how about we should introduce ourselves first? " (Nathan)

I nodded at his Suggestion, Nathan look at me seriously and take a deep breath.

" Nathan no surname, a commoner, Heroine's Brother.. currently 12 years old.... I will die suppose to be 1 year and some months by being skin alive and my hands and feet cut by a Dark Magic User in front of the Heroine my little sister and my parents in the village in the Winter Field region. "

With that Nathan look at me with a depressed look. So is this how we suppose to introduce ourselves to each other?

" Glaciel Argentawn, 3rd Child of Duke Argentawn. The Capture target#1 and Villainess little brother. A Villain and a Cannon Fodder.. currently 6 years old... I was suppose to die 10 years later being.. i was whipped by my big brother then put into guillotine later by my father because of the unforgivable deeds that i have done.. later i was revived as an undead.. and rise to the rank becoming a S rank lich as the most devoted follower and minion of general sloth only to be killed later by the Heroine with her Light magic with the help of my Big brother and the other heroes."

We burried our heads on the table, it was a very depressing introduction in ourselves.

" Welcome to the Club. "(Nathan)

" Un. "

both of us didn't get an easy fate at all. The first one was a much better death but will die early then the second one will die later killed by his Big brother and Father get revived as a monster then be killed by heroine, his big brother and others being killed twice.