Chapter 29

Taehyung POV
"Yahh! Come sit here tae! " she said to me and i sit in the chair in the middle of the room. That moment i sit in the chair i saw her in a moment that my heart beat so fast and I don't know what will happen that I'm so nervous maybe she has a surprise for me or this is a date or something. And maybe I should propose to her (I touch my pocket and the ring is in there) may be I should.

Y/n: so tae...*chuckles*
Me: aww your so cute...
Y/n: as always... So we are eating in here cause I don't want to eat in the room.
Me: ohhh same.
Y/n: so tae eat now so we can talk after this...
Me: *i just nodded at her and we eat*

In the middle of eating we talk alot like its a date.

Y/n POV
ugh taehyung is so cute a can't handle this anymore. Okay just kidding the way he talk is so ughh he is so cute af.
And i really want to kiss him...okay nevermind i just eat... After we eat taehyung stand up and he stares at me... Into my eyes and I said "what" in a low pitch voice. And he said "nothing" and he walks until I didn't saw him... So I'm just scared of what he will be doing in there. After 30 seconds he is back now and he brought a flower... When I saw the flower I was about to cry and I look at his face and he smile, his smile is the brightest smile I ever saw. And he is walking towards me and sit again to the chair and he just said "this is for you y/n" he said and he smile again "thank you tae~" I said and he chuckles like a baby and he said this to me while he laughs " it's okay cause I didn't even know about this" he said to me and i don't know if I'm blushing or what omaygod I feel so shy by this time.

Taehyung POV
So i go out of my chair and go to the edge of the room that it's so dark so that y/n will not see me getting some flowers. I got this flowers in the stuffs cause I go out of the room and I guess hurry and it's just about 30 seconds and I go back with a smile and i already notice that she is blushing that's why I chuckles cause she is so cute.