Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV
"why did you bring me here?" -she asked me the purpose of why did i bring her on the rooftop  "is it okay to you i we are going to marry" - i ask her and she stay silent and she reply while she is crying "Yes, yes Kim Taehyung i want to marry you since the first day of school my eyes cought you and i fell inlove and i will never let go of you because i love you so much taehyung" -she said and she is crying so i let her cry on my chest saying "i want to marry you y/n and i dont want to lose you and i will never break your heart"- i said with all my feelings. After those emotional scene we go down again and we said to my parent that we are going to marry nextweek and we need to get ready for our graduation and our wedding.

Y/n's POV
Im really exited to our wedding i hope its safe and no one will be in danger in that day but im still hoping that no one will have to cancel it.

After that moment we go home safetly and we just rest for a second and I cook our food, while im cooking i felt a hand hugging me and of course its tae he's doing that so he can slarted me but im not slarted everytime he does that i feel that he loves me so much and no one can break our relationship ever since we first meet. After i cook we eat and we are just talking about how i made the food and he slide a words that meke me slarted "how many kid's do you want?"- he say that and it gets me slarted so i just choked myself and i look at his eyes and he just "ohhh...nevermind about that y/n"- at that moment i really want to beat taehyung so he will not going to say that again. And we are done eating and he clean the table and go up to the bedroom while me cleaning the plates we use and while cleaning i heard a knock on our door and i wash my hand and go check who is it.

The moment i open the door the moment i see HIM The moment my heart breaks. I saw Jimin. Park Jimin is my EX BOYFRIEND as you dont know tae dont know that too so i felt nervious because i thought he will go to other place after that silent moment he speak he is still same nothing change he still looks like a playboy "hi y/n i heard you are getting married to whom?"- he said with no hesitation like i want to slap his face because he live me for nothing he live me because he dont love me and i reply on what he said is "who cares if we are getting marry? Are you jealous huh?" - i said that and he just look at me "you change y/n, you are not like that to speak to a person"- he said with a questionable tone "yes, i know i change and i talk to a good person politly but i dont think if you are a good person...Park Jimin".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello whats up guyseu i will update soon i promise vote and comment and better to follow me💖