Chapter 23

Y/n POV
After we eat his mother said that we can go home now safetly. After that we go home and tae drive it's 4:32 I check the time and I said to tae that its too early to go home and it's bored at home so he just said OK and that the only word he said is driving to the oyher way as i notice he is going to a mall and i dont know what are we going to do there i hope we watch some movie.

He park the car and go inside the mall and he ask me "what do you want to watch" he said "hmm..everything" i said as my reply to him and he just smile like an alien as always he is an alien hahaha😂 just kidding.

He saved 2 tickets for the movie "Black panther" and i dont know it so i will just know if we watch it. Before the movie starts at 5:30 and we still have time so we eat at the restaurant and it some Japchae its is a sweet potato starch noodles stir fried with vegetables and meat. It is typically served as a side dish but it can also be served on a bed of rice (Japchae-bap, 잡채밥) as a main dish and we love that dish its taehyungs favorite food.

After we are done and straight to the cinema so we will not get late. The movie will start now and im so exited............. The movie is done already i think i want part 2 now hahaha its amazing and in every funny part i saw taehyung is laughing so cute and i just smile by his cutenessssssssssss while im here a smol potato:(.hahaha shh dont tell anyone.

Taehyung POV
After we watch the movie its amazing so amazing and its incredible like wow hahaha. After that we go out and just walk when y/n saw a beautiful cloth she ask me if we can buy it and of coures yes and its like this.

 After that we go out and just walk when y/n saw a beautiful cloth she ask me if we can buy it and of coures yes and its like this

So he persuade me to buy it and i just buy it for her....while walking i saw a gucci store then i hold y/n hands and she is curios where are we going as she saw we are walking infrontof the gucci store she just said "ahhh okay" and we are now in the gucci store full of gucci this is heaven this is my life.. hmm tae are you imagining? She asked me hahaha i just dreamt so i will buy atleast one gucci item...

MEANWHILE..

$500 sir...
"WTF KIM TAEHYUNG I THOUGHT YOU WILL JUST BUY 1 AND YOU BUY ALL OF THE ITEMS HERE"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAHAGA TAEHYUNG IS SO CRAZY...

KEEP VOTING TO MY STORY💕