Chapter 20

Y/n POV
I hope that he will find that culprit. But i still hope that he will be safe or he just let go of that black clothed boy because i will be fine.i promise. I will be fine.

I just woke up in our room and i stand up to see where is tae...i go down and his not in there. Or maybe he follow that culprit.. What about my parent where are they.

Taehyung POV
I hope that y/n didnt recognize baekhyun. Because its the bully in our school he always bully y/n. Then... He fall inlove with y/n.

After 3 months he disappere. Alot of teachers is so curious about him. Then we saw the news that he killed someone and o lot of students thinks that his a psychopath.

So i need y/n to be safe...i just dont want to die. I want to live with her forever.

Y/n POV
I was calling my mom then i tell her what happen to tgem and i ask if they are okay and i also said that dont let anybody go in our house. I said those things in my mom so they will be safe.

If i saw that face imma kill him if he kill one of my families. I..i dont know what to do so i change my cloth and go out of the house its around 5:30pm.

And i go somewhere that its peacefully. I was passing a park that infront of it is a sea then theres a single bench infront of it. The i was walking im feeling my self that im sleepy.

Once i sat on the bench i layed on it with my bag as my pillow. I was thinking about that i graduated then something bad happen. Everytime a good day is ending into very bad day.

I ask myself "am i cursed?" i ask that to my own self and im thinking how will i get back home safe tonight.

I just woke up and i dont feel that i got sleep. I wake up and its 3:12 i still wanna sleep but i decide to go home now.

I was walking on a street that is so silent and dark i dont know how i get here but i contineu walking...i was walking and i heard some footsteps following me.

I was so nervious. I want to look back to see who is it so i just walking so fast then i striped on the rock and the footstep stop too.. Im such a stupid girl.

Im in a hurry then i just striped from a rock such a stupid. I stand up and i try to look back without my follower knowing so i start walking again as i saw a man.

Taehyung POV
I was going home as i see our gate is open so i hurry go inside and up to our room.

Then i see nothing i lost her. I. Lost. Her. But i will not give up. I will find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{i hate my story}😂