Chapter 26

Taehyung POV
She is still sleeping and I change her to the sofa and i go to the kitchen because I'm hungry so I i will cook some of the food she got here. And I was watching in the YouTube on something cooking and I saw "marks recipe" he is my friend and I try to cook it and.... It looks delicious so i will try it.

~~~~~~~~~~COOKING~~~~~~~~~~

I was done cooking while I hear y/n shout like a kid hahaha she is so cute and i just laugh and look at her like she is dreaming and she come over me and say "you are cooking huh" she said to me and i just answer her "yeahh im trying mark's recipe soo maybe it will taste good so... " I said to her and she just sat in the chair and she watches me...

~~~~~~~~AFTER COOKING~~~~~~~~

I'm done cooking so i just put it in the table and I wash my hand and i turn aeound and she is already eating the food hahaha she's so fast..

y/n POV
I wake up and i saw taehyung cooking a food so I get up and i look at him and said something that can excite him. And he contineu to cook the food while I'm watching him.

And its done already and I'm the first who taste the food he make and he just laugh... So we eat it together until we are done.

"who will wash this? " he asked me.

"of course I'm not a fool you are the one who will wash this !!" I said to him

He stand up and wash the dishes and I just laugh of that argument and he just agree. After he wash the dishes we went to the living room and watch something.

AND WE FALL ASLEEEEEEEEPPP

in the morning bitch*

A

nd I wake up the first of course haha have and I wake up tae like he is my best friend hahaha he is so cute and i said to him the time he wake up "yahh !! Get dress like a man now we are going somewhere and I'll drive today😉" I said to him because we are going on a date and I just settled it in the restaurant in Jeju and he doesn't know I drive well.

We got ready and we are about to go to the car and I forgot something I will bring. Yahh it's my slipper Shhhh don't tell him hahaha.

And I went back to the car and taehyung's outfit is this⤵

And yep I tell him that we are going to Jehu ofcourse so the outfit will match hehhe

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And yep I tell him that we are going to Jehu ofcourse so the outfit will match hehhe.

And I wear this⤵

(I got that picture in the Pinterest so don't mind it😂)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I got that picture in the Pinterest so don't mind it😂)

And I just drive in that long trip.

In a while I fell tired so I ask tae if he want to drive the half way. And he just drive and I fall asleep in the passenger seat while he is driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can update more now. but this part is so short.

ⓢⓔⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓝⓔⓧⓣ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ

вчє !!