Chapter 28

Y/n POV
we already saw the hotel that I book and I'm surprise that it has a beach (bitch? Beech?) and yeah. So tae is so curious that I already know this so I just tell him "hmm I book this place yesterday and I got a sleep and you just bought another hotel and I thought for something" I said to him and he just smile from his cuteness.

Taehyung POV
the wheels are flat and I don't know if y/n will gonna be mad or something. So i tell her that the wheels are flat and he just make a little surprise for me... Or it's not a surprise it's just a hotel but she said that its her plan so I will not disagree.

We are in the hotel rooms and I go down and y/n left in the room and I go down because I will fix our car. I get some help of the stuff in the hotel and they help me fix the car. After that I go up and i didn't saw y/n and someone knocks the door and I open it first I thought it was y/n but.

"sir, someone is waiting for you. She is in the special room sir in the 2nd floor" the girl said and I don't know who is she.
"who are you? And who is that girl waiting for me? " I ask her and she answer
"im Joo Ji Ah, and that girl is... Just go sir" she said to me and i just nodded and go down in the special room, I was about to open the door and my phone rings.

"yeoboseyo!" I said and it's my aunt, my aunt lives in my grandmother's house
"oh how you answer, I thought you are going here you grandmother is waiting!"my aunt said
"hmm aunt maybe I should go tomorrow there is just a problem" I said to her
"okay taehyungiee promise go tomorrow okay bye! " she said as we end the call.

I'm back to the door and I open it and it's so dark but in the middle of the room there is a light and I girl, she has short hair and that I look at her face is so pretty, "y/n!" I said to her and I just smile that she is giving surprise date for me.

"Yahh! Come sit here tae! " she said to me and i sit in the table in the middle.

~~~~~~~
That's for now better read the next one guys I'm exited.

ITS OVER 1K VIEWS I LOVE YOU ALL!!