Chapter 15

Taehyung's pov

I will make a special morning to her so she will not care about earlier i just want to make her feelings be better now and good not bad anymore I go up to our room and place a small table on the side if the bed and place the breakfast in there and im waiting to wake her up. i saw her eyes are opening and talk to her "good morning y/n"- I said so she can know that im here by her side. "good morning tae you're so early today maybe I should prepare our breakfast know" - she said while scratching her eyes "no, I already make our breakfast, I search in the internet for how I will make a delicious breakfast for us"- I said as we start to eat the food that I cook earlier.

y/n's pov

I got my eyes open while im itching my eyes I saw taehyung and I said that im sorry im late to wake up and I forgot to make our breakfast but he said that he already make food for us and he also search how like ahahaha he is so cute while saying that he search how to make a food and we taste the food that he cook and I thought im going to die if I ate it but it's not he is good at cooking. The food taste good and we finish the food I go to the cr and do my routine and change my cloth after I change my cloth I go down in the livingroom and there I saw taehyung playing with his phone as I walk pass I notice him looking at me and I look at him and he look back in to his phone maybe he don't want me to catch his eyes looking at me so I walk to him and sat beside him and to look what is he playing and I look at it he is paying super mario like he is a crazy lost kid when I look at him but tae is so cute so I kiss him on his cheek and I say "thank you tae for the breakfast"- I smiled as im blushing he is just shook "it's just okay y/n and sometimes its my work to take care of my wife"- as he said WIFE I got shook and I just remember that we are getting married next week and we need to get ready I move closer to him and I whisper "go and shower we are going to the mall" - maybe he thought im going to kiss him but hell no im not and he just obey me and change his cloth. he go down and he wear Gucci as always and he ask me "by the way y/n where are we going?"- he ask me and I said to him "we are going to buy our cloths for our wedding" - I said with a smile on my face and the exitment....we go to the car and he drive so we can buy my gown first and his cloths too.

.............................................

hello guys this day is just boring so I decided to update a new chapter. keep on voting and reading.